People who bought their Cobra's new...

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Got two SVTOA welcome packages the first year (keychain and pins) two Ford Racing packages the first year (hat), the big hardcover book and a free 7 year/100,000 mile extended warranty after my first visit to the dealership for warranty work. ;-)

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
I just bought her so I will hope for something cool :thumbsup:
The SVT History Book would be nice with my certificate :rockon:

Zman04

Established Member
I talked to SVT, only the 03 cobra owners receive the nice coffe table book. 04 owners get nothing but the build sheet ans SVTOA welcome kit, keychain etc. MY buddy had 2 99 Cobra's he ended up with two nice blk leather jackets. The first 99 he had, Ford bought back from him due to a engine problem, then he got the second one.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Bluedot_26 said:
Certificate (without the build location or date)
Hat
Keychain
SVTOA hat pins for 2004 and 2005

Hertz discount card, SVTOA magazine ... etc.

Ditto except I didn't get the hat. I'd like to have received the book though - it sounds like it was really cool. Not to mention a Jacket would have been awesome!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have an 04, and I didn't get Jack. Well, I did get the certificate, but that is a given. Hell though, even it is wrong. I just have to give them a call and they will fix it though.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I didn't even get the SVTOA membership. I even contacteat they SVTOA, and they said they would take care of it....That was in January.

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I got the standard '03 book, hat & sticker deal. Found an exact replica die-cast from Downs Ford that sits with a similar model of my Harley DWG. My two mistresses.

NOGM4ME

Wasted Rock Ranger
Established Member
I got the SVT history book,build certificate, Ford racing hat and the SVT membership package :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread