People who bought their Cobra's new...

Cobra Sheri

Established Member
Got a question...

Did you receive anything cool in the mail when you bought your 03/04 new? When I bought my 99 GT Anniversary Edition back in 1999, Ford sent me a diecast model replica of my car and a nice hardcover mustang book....so I was just wondering if anybody received anything for buying a cobra? I bought my 04 cobra used, so that's why I'm asking. Thanks. ;-)

:beer:

Last edited:

epracmetcon

Established Member
Guy I know that bought his 99 new, svt sent him a sweet leather jacket with a cobra embroidered into it with the number of his car patched on the inside.

JerseySVT

Established Member
I got a hat, a certificate with build number on it and some other stuff. Nothing really cool.

Cobra Sheri

Established Member
epracmetcon said:
Guy I know that bought his 99 new, svt sent him a sweet leather jacket with a cobra embroidered into it with the number of his car patched on the inside.

I meant anything for the 2003/2004 Cobra's? Wow, that's awesome...a jacket :rockon:

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
epracmetcon said:
I belive SVT sent the 99 onwers the jacket because they were upset at the fact that '99 was slightly over-rated in the power department. So as a courtesy SVT and Ford had leather jackets made for the 99 owners. :rockon:

As for me I got a hat some keychains, booklet, stickers and a few other goodies. :beer:

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
i got a coffee table book and a certificate. The SVTOA club sent me a keychain that broke after a month. It was nice though.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
JerseySVT said:
I got a hat, a certificate with build number on it and some other stuff. Nothing really cool.

Ditto...

The really cool part is in the garage with less than 8 thousand miles on it... and no tread left on the Eagles...

Oh....... and it keeps changing colors ;-)

So far it's got to be the adrenalin :bowdown: :pepper: :banana: :rockon:

The driving school I did with it was...

Indescribably DELICIOUS!!!!.... Mmmmmmmm.... I'll be doing that again, and again and again...

and again!!!

Jimmy

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I got my certificate, a Ford Racing hat, a keychain, the SVT history book, and a Ford Racing Team decal that I am really eager to put on my car. "Uh, no, officer, me racing?"

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Chris_H said:
I got my certificate, a Ford Racing hat, and the SVT history book.
Same here. The book was really nice. A leather jacket, though, would have been nicer! ;-)

64comet

Established Member
I didn't get no damn book or hat. Bastards. Did make them give me one of the GT posters. Tried to tell me they were out, so I told them to give me the one off the wall. Only car I would rather have.

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
Certificate (without the build location or date)
Hat
Keychain
SVTOA hat pins for 2004 and 2005

Hertz discount card, SVTOA magazine ... etc.

Cobra Sheri

Established Member
harry gilbert said:
I got my certificate, a Ford Racing hat, a keychain, the SVT history book, and a Ford Racing Team decal that I am really eager to put on my car. "Uh, no, officer, me racing?"

Hahaha! That's awesome!!

On the rear window of my 99GT, I used to have, "I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying" About 12" by 6". :rockon:

TK Doom

Established Member
Cobra Sheri said:
Got a question...

Did you receive anything cool in the mail when you bought your 03/04 new? When I bought my 99 GT Anniversary Edition back in 1999, Ford sent me a diecast model replica of my car and a nice hardcover mustang book....

I got that too, I had a 99 GT also...no diecast model though, a book, some CDs and a cd booklet..

I didn't get jack with my Cobra except the build papers...

Users who are viewing this thread