People who stream TV, come in pls.

GodStang

Established Member
I think the network disconnect is an issue with my LG OLED TV. It loses the WIFI connect every night for some reason. So the next day I have to re-connect to my WIFI using LG Setup/Network.

Yep our LG OLED TV does the same thing with Netflix. Mine usually fixes by turning the tv off and then back on.

We like DTV now. Since I use ATT wireless we get a $15/month discount and free HBO.

We just went to DirectTV now last week. So far it is nice. We went from one cable internet/cable box, no DVR at $149 a month to DirectTV now on multiple TVs/iPads/iPhone and DVR and Cable internet for $100 a month. So a win here.

rborden

Established Member
SkyLink

Came across an advertisement for this, but no idea if it works or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Another DTVnow subscriber through fire stick. Also have amazon prime and net flix. Get free HBO with DTVN. being an ATT mobile client, DTVN cost $25 a month for two tv's.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I did that with no luck. Guess I'll try again some other day.

Do you have AT&T right now? If so cancel or ask to speak to the retention dept. Tell them you need a better rate or you’re going to cancel and just go with Netflix and Hulu. They will probably bite. If not cancel and put it in your wife’s name and you can get new customer rates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm still wondering how people are having a dislike towards DTVN. By switching to it my bill has decreased by $100 and I've gained so much more than just money. The guide is better (although I can't find how to bookmark a future show) and the reliability is almost 100% and by that I mean it won't lose signal like the normal DTV suffers from when it rains or snows.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm still wondering how people are having a dislike towards DTVN. By switching to it my bill has decreased by $100 and I've gained so much more than just money. The guide is better (although I can't find how to bookmark a future show) and the reliability is almost 100% and by that I mean it won't lose signal like the normal DTV suffers from when it rains or snows.

I agree. It's way better than a dish.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Went back to DTV-Now.

They now have the local channels(FOX, CBS, ABC, etc).
No more having 3-4 additional apps to watch the channels I want.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Went back to DTV-Now.

They now have the local channels(FOX, CBS, ABC, etc).
No more having 3-4 additional apps to watch the channels I want.

I'm thinking about canceling DTV Now since I get ATT Watch TV free and the services overlap a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread