People who watched Dragon Ball/Z/GT

GodStang

Established Member
I have and seen all DB, DBZ, and GT. I think I am one of the few people that really liked GT. I would watch it again in a sec.

As far as DBZ Kai wow it blows especially when you watch it on the CW.

MR. Popo DBZ:
11105-mrpopo.jpg

Mr. Popo in Kai on CW
images

Last edited:

M3xpress

Established Member
I have and seen all DB, DBZ, and GT. I think I am one of the few people that really liked GT. I would watch it again in a sec.

As far as DBZ Kai wow it blows especially when you watch it on the CW.

MR. Popo DBZ:
11105-mrpopo.jpg

Mr. Popo in Kai on CW
images

I remember seeing that. It was seeing Kai played on TV that made me want to finish off the series.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I watch it as well. I want to buy all the episodes but man that gets high in price! I loved the original and Kai wasnt bad but definitely not the original. Gt is starting up on tv january 16 so ill catch it

AAG

Established Member
15 mins of staring, 5 mintues of talking and 45 seconds of actual fighting. That show frustrated me as a kid.

96svtdriver

Established Member
I know I've seen a few things posted about Dragon Ball here before, so I assume there's a handful that could give me their opinion.

Years ago when I was younger I remember Cartoon Network showing DBZ, they took a break at some point and I never finished it.

I just started watching the last bit of it again to finish it off. My question is for those who have seen it, with Dragon Ball GT being a short series, is it worth watching once or should my last memories of this show be DBZ?

DBGT was nothing more than a set of episodes to complete a contract... the animation is sketchy and the story about the same. It's alright I guess, but I enjoyed DB and DBZ much more. Just my $.02:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread