Peoples that pre-ordered the 4S

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
I Pre-ordered my 4S 32g in white at like 6:00am on the 8th from the apple store. I notice some of you are saying you'll be getting yours within a week. One guy said 4 days? I thought it may be because you upgraded the free shipping. So I just called and upgraded to next day air. Now mine says expected shipping from the 21st-24th? What's the secret? Ha ha... Is it because I ordered a white one and there is a limited quanity? Or but because you ordered on the 7th just 12 hours before me?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Prolly cause when you changed the shipping after ready placing your order put you to the back of the line, if im reading your post right.

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I ordered a white 64 gig on the 7th and mine is sitting in Louisville right now.

They were 1 million phones ordered the first 24 hours so your shipping might be right. Any ordered out of the first batch will be delivered as they are in.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't know how the Apple store is handling the shipping on the 4S, but when I ordered my 4S at the Verizon Wireless website last Friday (3:10 AM) my confirmation email stated "Thank you for your order. It is being processed and will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11." A follow-up call to Verizon customer support confirmed I would have my 4S delivered to me this Friday, the 14th. Now I noticed that the Verizon website says 4S orders will ship on Oct. 20. I'm guessing there was a limited amount of 4S phones initially available and they're all now sold. Those ordering today won't get them shipped until next Thursday, the 20th. Still not bad IMO.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Im just gonna walk into the apple store and walk out with one. Though might not be for a few weeks, ****ing house shit taking mah moneys. Upgrade to iP4s from a iP3s that does everything i need it to do perfectly fine, or paint and epoxy garage....hrm....

Sent from my iPhail using Tapatalk while doing 90 on the freeway and streetracing through traffic. What now?

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I ordered two from Apple.com and they are both arriving on the 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread