Performance shops in MA

catf250

Established Member
I have a 04 Cobra and I am looking to get a few things done to it over the winter. Anybody know any good shops or tuners near the South Shore or Boston. Thanks in advance.

snakebitten13

Established Member
catf250 said:
I have a 04 Cobra and I am looking to get a few things done to it over the winter. Anybody know any good shops or tuners near the South Shore or Boston. Thanks in advance.

MPE Racing in Whitman, we have a dynojet dyno, and work on quite a few 03-04 Cobra's as well as other Mustang's, we also do Powdercoating and Cermic Coating. We just finished up an 04 Cobra, it received billet flow idlers and blower pullies, Billet flow IRS brace, M/M IRS Bushlings, and a Tune. You can reach us at 1-781-447-1123, Thanks

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
CE Racing in Milford. He is a no nonsense one man shop that will do it right the first time. He also answers the phone too when you call.

snakebitten13

Established Member
notchstang92 said:
CE Racing in Milford. He is a no nonsense one man shop that will do it right the first time. He also answers the phone too when you call.

Bob is a great guy, he was up at Tasca racing his Thunderbird

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Many of us Mass. Cobra owners go to NH for dyno tuning and repair work.
Pete Johnson at Performance Dyno in Concord, NH and Dana for repairs
at ProTreePerformance and Dyno in Hudson,NH. We make the trip because
they make the difference.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Bob built the car I have now and its 100% awesome!!! I have never seen anything he has done thats not A+++++ work. Give him a shout! I will only go to him for anything now.

Plus Outlaw Dyno is up the street in Hopedale and its the closest SCT tuner around besides Pete and Dez which also do really good work. Outlaw Dyno FTW!!!!

Established Member
+1 for Performance up in NH for tuning. Cobra Dan is a local on the south shore. Excellent work, knows Terminators inside out, stands by his work, can do anything and everything.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
BlwnSln said:
Just to let you know Dez racing is in Seekonk, not anywhere near the SouthShore or Boston, still a good guy.
to me its still worth the ride. i have had a great experience with dez and brain and wouldnt take my car anywhere else to get tuned. no offense but if it aint broke dont fix it.

chuckstang

Established Member
I like Chris and the gang at MPE
Dez is great to but a bit far away

Key is to get a relationship with a shop so they know your name and what you drive

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
chuckstang said:
I like Chris and the gang at MPE
Dez is great to but a bit far away

Key is to get a relationship with a shop so they know your name and what you drive
true indeed

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
catf250 said:
What shop does Cobra dan work at??

More info :

Dan Cummings
Professional Auto Repairs and Services
Automotive Technician
1-781-831-2717
Weymouth,MA.

SVTP ... silver 10th

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
+1 for Dan, aka Silver10th, he's having trouble signing on to this site, so just hit him up on his cell...781-831-2717...then tuning via Pete @ Performance Dyno in NH

Last edited:

RealBadDude

Banned
BlwnSln said:
MPE Racing in Whitman, we have a dynojet dyno, and work on quite a few 03-04 Cobra's as well as other Mustang's, we also do Powdercoating and Cermic Coating. We just finished up an 04 Cobra, it received billet flow idlers and blower pullies, Billet flow IRS brace, M/M IRS Bushlings, and a Tune. You can reach us at 1-781-447-1123, Thanks

+1 for MPE.
a little on the pricey side but all of my friends have been happy w/ their work.

Users who are viewing this thread