Performance Shops in NorCal Bay Area

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
A little birdy told me that there might be a performance shop opening up pretty soon in the sacramento/ east bay area that might give AED a run for its money.

CPRsm

Drove from San Diego to Sacremento for a tune @ AED. Headed up there again soon or flying him down for another.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Many "new" shops open up making claims about this that and another, They never last long that's for sure, and every car ends up back at AED getting fixed.. It'll never change lol.

primed351

Established Member
Many "new" shops open up making claims about this that and another, They never last long that's for sure, and every car ends up back at AED getting fixed.. It'll never change lol.
Haha thats funny yes were a new shop but definitely not new to the scene. Never had a problem hurting a few aed cars fillings lol i dont have a dyno yet but i only use the best(Nathan formerly from AOP) to tune my personal and customer cars.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I didn't mean any disrespect to your shop, just stating what has been the norm for years, and hasn't seemed to change. I don't know you or your past endeavors in the car world, but I do wish new shops the best of luck, and hopes that they don't **** people over like countless shops have done in the bayarea..

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
This is very true too many shops out there claiming this and that this is why most northern California shops that specialize in modulars fail this motor is not your average ls idiot proof engine it's more complex with to many little weakness, the proof is in the puddy who's modulars are still running hard with no wierd ass sounds who's at the race track beating their modulars like they beat their monkey lol...my .9.5s 6 speed daily driven ... arniebuilt automotive home of the 1200hp honda 1100hp all motor my slowbra and we street race the shit out of them ...but can't lie aed builds beautiful cars but they will ripp you a new one doing it ...and I have nothing but great things to say about efi powerhouse elky aka nathan from fresno ret down in la great guys who will talk to you and respect you as a person not a money sign like other shops......

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
The thing about going to the "new" shops is that you get to keep your job after........on a other note, EFI takes pride in their work

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
The thing about going to a new shop is that you don't know the kind of work they do.. Lets recap bay area shops..
Apex: Oh that was a shit show from the beginning more cars blew up then I can count and got taken for insane amounts of money
Speed Freaks: I lost 10k
Vendicated: People lost tens of thousands
TPS Motorsports: Well lets just say me and a lot of other people got ****ed ended up going to AED and then they shut down bought out by Borelli.
Borelli Motorsports: Every single car ends up at AED, and customers spending thousands of dollars for shit work. and is basically TPS under new management..
Nexgen: Are they even around anymore?

SO you guys wanna bitch and complain about Shaun doing one stupid act which turned out to be wayyy more than we can even begin to imagine.. Ok that's cool.

Take your chances with the new shops, but just remember how past shops have turned out. I really REALLY hope that the new shops opening do amazing work, stand by their product and don't **** people over.. That's all I'm saying.. It sounds like EFI has a good rep which great!! It would be nice to have some good shops in the bay area that's for sure. People that do quality work and don't **** over their customers.. WE NEED MORE LIKE THAT!!! I'm not hating on the new shops, even though I might come across like that, but me personally, have lost tens of thousands of dollars on ****ing wasteful shops and terrible people.. So I tend to me VERY cautious with new shops.

FiveOGirl

Established Member
The thing about going to a new shop is that you don't know the kind of work they do.. Lets recap bay area shops..
Apex: Oh that was a shit show from the beginning more cars blew up then I can count and got taken for insane amounts of money
Speed Freaks: I lost 10k
Vendicated: People lost tens of thousands
TPS Motorsports: Well lets just say me and a lot of other people got ****ed ended up going to AED and then they shut down bought out by Borelli.
Borelli Motorsports: Every single car ends up at AED, and customers spending thousands of dollars for shit work. and is basically TPS under new management..
Nexgen: Are they even around anymore?

SO you guys wanna bitch and complain about Shaun doing one stupid act which turned out to be wayyy more than we can even begin to imagine.. Ok that's cool.

Take your chances with the new shops, but just remember how past shops have turned out. I really REALLY hope that the new shops opening do amazing work, stand by their product and don't **** people over.. That's all I'm saying.. It sounds like EFI has a good rep which great!! It would be nice to have some good shops in the bay area that's for sure. People that do quality work and don't **** over their customers.. WE NEED MORE LIKE THAT!!! I'm not hating on the new shops, even though I might come across like that, but me personally, have lost tens of thousands of dollars on ****ing wasteful shops and terrible people.. So I tend to me VERY cautious with new shops.

Agreed... This is why my car sat in storage for 5 years I was to afraid to take it to another shop that was going to screw me over.
Best of luck to this new shop!

rezax

Established Member
Nextgen autosport Hayward ca did my swap and Dyno ..car made 433 whp 2.70 upper, rai,flow catback. Sct tune

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
I Also recommend Advance Auto & Electric in San Ramon for upgrades, repairs and installs, I know Daniel (the owner) for over 9 years, I trust him both of my stangs.

SnakeForce

Established Member
+1 Advance auto and electric,Daniel and his crew are very professional,I trust my car and truck to this guys without a doubt,also I've bee hearing some good stuff about EFI powerhouse

Users who are viewing this thread