PFAB IC Tank

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Although we do not have the P-Fab tanks, we do have True Forged Units. It is a very similar tank, although different in many fashions. Once we receive our shipment, we will be posting pictures. They will be here Monday June 2nd.

Sincerely,

Matt

grip

Established Member
Although we do not have the P-Fab tanks, we do have True Forged Units. It is a very similar tank, although different in many fashions. Once we receive our shipment, we will be posting pictures. They will be here Monday June 2nd.

Sincerely,

Matt

Will the True Forged be substituted in your Cooling kits in place of the P-Fabs?

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Will the True Forged be substituted in your Cooling kits in place of the P-Fabs?

We've wanted to sell both tanks from the start, but P-Fab just cannot keep up with production. It seems the GT500 guys will be able to still use P-Fab as we get shipments in from time to time, but the 03-04 Cobra guys will most likely be going towards True Forged.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
woot woot! :banana:

hopefully our GT500 boxes will be up and running soon :pepper:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I ordered the TF box and will post up pics and impression as soon as it arrives. From everything I've read and seen on here, it's a very nice IC box.

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
Can someone post up a pic? I saw the original pic of the true forged box and it just didn't look as good. I saw the pic on the sticky thread and the area just in front of the cap is just not appealing to me. The PFAB tank had an angled piece of metal there with the PFAB logo. I just don't like the exposed tabs of metal and welds that are there on the True Forged box.

Here's a pic of what I mean.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r165/TrueForged/IMG_7037.jpg

Have they changed from that?

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Can someone post up a pic?

:beer:
trueforgedtanks001fe6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread