Pfft! Who Needs Headers When...

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
Seems to me we gave you all our comedians and a lot of hot chicks.

Lets see - - Pam Anderson (you can have her back, we've all done her by now), Shania Twain ...... who else?

As far as comedians, is it our fault we appreciate a good laugh? They come to the US to make a better living.

But then what can I say. What has Louisiana given the world? Our hottest chicks recently are Ali Landry and Brittney Spears (she was fairly normal when she left, I promise.) Our best comedian are David Vitter and William Jefferson. Terry Bradshaw can be funny too.

:pepper::banana:

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Lets see - - Pam Anderson (you can have her back, we've all done her by now), Shania Twain ...... who else?

As far as comedians, is it our fault we appreciate a good laugh? They come to the US to make a better living.

But then what can I say. What has Louisiana given the world? Our hottest chicks recently are Ali Landry and Brittney Spears (she was fairly normal when she left, I promise.) Our best comedian are David Vitter and William Jefferson. Terry Bradshaw can be funny too.

:pepper::banana:

What about Halley Berry

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Lexa Doig.
drool.gif

Wintermute

Banned
Jennifer Tilly, Carrie-Anne Moss, Kim Catrall, Sarah Polley, Neve Campbell, Anna Paquin, Margot Kidder and Shannon Tweed (if yer old).

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
i saw him duct tape 2 halfs of a minivan together or something like that i forget it was a long time ago. That show is funny.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
What about our beer.

well i kinda like molson canadian , but i work for miller so lets keep this quiet.

i remember one time i was across the lake's and asked for a miller lite and the bar tender gave me a molson with a big smile on his face.

oh... and you gave us pam anderson

so to show our gratitude we gave her STD's

hockey sucks

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
When I lived in Indiana I watched that every night that it came on. Now that I live in NOVA/DC area, they don't have it.

OFF TOPIC

Did anyone used to watch Red Dwarf when it was on PBS? I loved that show and thought about picking up the DVDs.

Users who are viewing this thread