photo shop guys HELP!

danny03cobra

Established Member
can some one photoshop my car with these wheels?
258821474_872387639_0.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
what kind of wheel is that? it looks like one of ours but i know its not. id say an iforged? but it has a blank cap.

it would look pretty good but a little iffy since it wont be a match....

can you possibly take the car there to put the wheel next to it? on a white or dsg or black cobra it wouldnt be as big of a concern. sonic blue is a very unique color and it might just be too "off" as far as "matching" (or close to it).

just my 2 cents.

the wheel does look good though.

danny03cobra

Established Member
what kind of wheel is that? it looks like one of ours but i know its not. id say an iforged? but it has a blank cap.

it would look pretty good but a little iffy since it wont be a match....

can you possibly take the car there to put the wheel next to it? on a white or dsg or black cobra it wouldnt be as big of a concern. sonic blue is a very unique color and it might just be too "off" as far as "matching" (or close to it).

just my 2 cents.

the wheel does look good though.

its an i forged or HRE. dont remember.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
oh, well in that case, cool :thumbsup:

it dont think its TOO MUCH blue. for some people im sure, but there are many that are happy with stock wheels. it think it will look good and if you like it, then do it. i definitely wouldnt bash you for it. i really do think it will look good. if i had sonic blue, id do differently, but it still does look good man :beer:

and i can have those blank caps etched for ya if you like :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
oh, and theyre definitely not HREs. they dont have a 5 spoke wheel that looks JUST like that. my buddy has a set of their 5 spokers, MUCH thinner spokes. those must be iforged aeros with their old style billet caps. (the new ones are chrome plastic). the owner probably just had the center caps powdercoated to match the centers.

danny03cobra

Established Member
oh, well in that case, cool :thumbsup:

it dont think its TOO MUCH blue. for some people im sure, but there are many that are happy with stock wheels. it think it will look good and if you like it, then do it. i definitely wouldnt bash you for it. i really do think it will look good. if i had sonic blue, id do differently, but it still does look good man :beer:

and i can have those blank caps etched for ya if you like :beer:

my friend got rid of his term and wants to give those wheels in payments, the blue is powder coated. Can that be removed? the blue.:beer:

danny03cobra

Established Member
oh, and theyre definitely not HREs. they dont have a 5 spoke wheel that looks JUST like that. my buddy has a set of their 5 spokers, MUCH thinner spokes. those must be iforged aeros with their old style billet caps. (the new ones are chrome plastic). the owner probably just had the center caps powdercoated to match the centers.

just called him, they are I forged and he did have the center cap colored the same color.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my friend got rid of his term and wants to give those wheels in payments, the blue is powder coated. Can that be removed? the blue.:beer:

yes and no. the RIGHT way to do it would be to unbolt them and have a powdercoating shop do them (requires stripping the old stuff which isnt easy). then rebolting the wheels up and resealing the front and rear hoops. i can get you the bolts. theyre tty but no big deal to put them on yourself (that i know of, i know people have before).

you could ship them to me but it would end up costing quite a bit more $ and taking some time. it would be much faster/easier/cheaper to DIY.

depending on how much youre paying for them, im not sure they'd be worth it to have re-done. the centers look like gunmetal, so what would you have the lips done in? gunmetal as well? that would realllly only be the decent option imo. or polished or chromed.

i say go with the good deal and put them on as is :thumbsup:

he must have a sonic blue mustang. doesnt he have any pics??

just called him, they are I forged and he did have the center cap colored the same color.

im good :coolman::-D

Users who are viewing this thread