Photos of the Cobra after ClearKote VM Glaze & Wax

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
There were already 4-5 coats of Zaino Z2/Z5 on the paint before the waxing I did in these pics. I topped those layers of Zaino with ClearKote Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze, and a few hours later with their Moose Wax and then misted with their Quik Shine.

ClearKote makes excellent products, I highly reccomend them. Get their QuikShine if nothing else, it's an amazing quick detailer spray. http://www.clearkote.net I give most of the credit to the lighting of the photos, it really makes it look deep/reflective. The badass polish/wax combo helped though. :D

Anyways, here's the pics.
CobraBeach1.jpg

CobraBeach2.jpg

CobraBeach3.jpg

CobraBeach4.jpg

CobraBeach5.jpg

CobraBeach6.jpg

CobraBeach7.jpg

CobraBeach8.jpg

CobraBeach9.jpg

CobraBeach10.jpg

CobraBeach11.jpg

CobraBeach12.jpg

CobraBeach13.jpg

CobraBeach14.jpg

Last edited:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Looks fantastic; great job!!!...I have an 03 10th as well and work in Buckhead...I think I have seen you over by the ronald mcdonald house in the mornings. Below is a couple of pics of my car when I detailed it 2 weeks ago using all the clearkote product line.
P6251023.gif

P6251025.gif

P6251024.gif

P6251028.gif

P6251021.gif

P6251027.gif

Last edited:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Oh man, what a great looking Cobra. :bowdown: Where in Buckhead do you work? I work at Wender & Roberts drug store in the Publix shopping center on the corner of West Paces Ferry & Northside Pkwy. We should get together with Craig (redfire03 svt, works in Buckhead as well) and go cruising sometime. :beer:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Steeda30 said:
Oh man, what a great looking Cobra. :bowdown: Where in Buckhead do you work? I work at Wender & Roberts drug store in the Publix shopping center on the corner of West Paces Ferry & Northside Pkwy. We should get together with Craig (redfire03 svt, works in Buckhead as well) and go cruising sometime. :beer:

I work over off of Lenox Road/Roxboro Road area.

goochy

Established Member
DAMN,THOSE LOOK SWEET.Did you guys do those by hand or machine.I wonder how my MG will look when i get around to buying stuff and finding time to do it.Again those look great.

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
Very nice. Next time substitute Red Machine Glaze instead of CKMG. I did and look at the results.
SSR2.5 then SSR1
RMG
3 coats EX
1 coat p21s
CA09UBU3web.gif

Last edited:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
These are beautiful looking 10th Cobras. I might try the Clearkote products soon. :beer:

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Nice! Did you use the Moose Wax or Carnauba Moose Wax? They are completely different products.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
goochy said:
DAMN,THOSE LOOK SWEET.Did you guys do those by hand or machine.I wonder how my MG will look when i get around to buying stuff and finding time to do it.Again those look great.

Thanks :beer: Every step I did was with my PC except applying the Carnuba; I did that by hand.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Captain Beyond said:
These are beautiful looking 10th Cobras. I might try the Clearkote products soon. :beer:

I highly suggest you atleast try the clearkote on any black or red car....makes a HUGE difference!!

trance_in_miami

Established Member
Wow! I guess more and more are turning into clearkote freaks!!! :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: ............ :rockon:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
The application was by hand. I used the Vanilla Moose Wax (liquid). I should pickup some of the Caranuba Moose Wax also.

I didn't buff at all really, it was too hot outside :whine: heh. I just applied in up/down motions on the sides and front to back on the front, overlapping the same spot once each pass I believe, then would slide to the next. I should really work it in next time and see if that makes a difference. I would think it might last longer if it's worked into the paint more. :shrug:

Last edited:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Both of those black CObras are beauties :thumbsup: Black was kinda annoying to keep clean, but when it was: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Excellent Terminators gentlemen. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread