PHOTOSHOOT Black and Silver GT's

mvr

Established Member
So i met up with a friend today at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. We took some pics in and around the complex. Sorry i went crazy with photoshop on some of these, i was kinda bored. Let me know what you think.

bjh004sm.jpg

bjh003sm.jpg

bjh005sm.jpg

bjh007sm.jpg

bjh010sm.jpg

bjh011sm.jpg

bjh013sm.jpg

bjh016sm.jpg

bjh026sm.jpg

bjh029sm.jpg

bjh031sm.jpg

bjh034sm.jpg

bjh041sm.jpg

bjh045sm.jpg

bjh050sm.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Nice pics! That complex is huge! It was great driving by Shelby's place while I was out there.

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
I just don't get it. Simultaneous under and over exposure is good?

yeah realized this as well. The halo around the car is weird. Good pics though, but I would shoot directly into the sun a little less. :shrug:

Last edited:

mvr

Established Member
thanks guys and yeah i dont really know what i was thinking when i did that pic. stupid black car is impossible to take pictures of.

Na5ty 2V

Established Member
I just don't get it. Simultaneous under and over exposure is good?

just thought it was different...

Obviously i would not be a good photographer...my wife walked by and looked at the pic and said the same thing everybody else did..

STG

Banned
thanks guys and yeah i dont really know what i was thinking when i did that pic. stupid black car is impossible to take pictures of.

Try 1 hour before sunset in diffused light. Make sure it's not in front of a white or light background.

Last edited:

mvr

Established Member
Try 1 hour before sunset in diffused light. Make sure it's not in front of a white or light background.

thanks for the tips. i always try to get non direct light when i take pics. this was the only time we could meet up. i took photography in high school, and i know my way around photoshop but im no professional lol. im getting better tho, i really like 7 and 8.

Zeekmann

Established Member
:) I think the 3rd one is cool, kind of abstract. Try it with the car further back next time but same angle. That background is sweet

Last edited:

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
Nice pics, I think the 3rd it's pretty cool my self but my favs would be 8 and 15.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I dont know if its just the pics but your car looks to be screaming for a clay bar and good detail, still a evil looking GT:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread