PHOTOSHOOT Black and Silver GT's

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Why all the animosity in this thread?

No ones car is perfect, or finished for that matter, not everyone is a perfect photographer.

Good lord grow the **** up. Im dissapointed with those who have posted in this thread.

Zeekmann

Established Member

No ones car is perfect, or finished for that matter, not everyone is a perfect photographer.

Good lord grow the **** up. Im dissapointed with those who have posted in this thread.

My point exactly, the man posted some nice pics of his car and a couple doush bags want to take over the thread with their negative opinions:nonono:

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
My point exactly, the man posted some nice pics of his car and a couple doush bags want to take over the thread with their negative opinions:nonono:

yea but i think you misunderstood cobra2758. He was just offering advice and then you put him down.

To the OP, I apologize I don't want to impede on your thread, just trying to stand up for some people. Keep taking pictures and keep trying to better yourself in the photography department

Last edited:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member

I thought you guys got the memo, everyone on SVT is a billionaire, 2000lbs benching, professional photographer that doesn't need photoshop because they are so good, has 3 different Playboy GFs, and super modified cars.....you two need to work on your own perfect.:poke:

That's why I don't usually bother posting pictures on here. You'll almost always catch grief for something you did wrong....

To the OP, nice pics, the third is my favorite, the one with the trees and mountain in the background is a close second

STG

Banned
You know, there are more productive ways to offer advice. :nonono:

Oh, please stop! Why does any picture of any quality elicit the same positive responses on SVTP?

Most of the pictures on this thread are poor. You don't need to be an expert to see blown highlights and lost shadows. Hell, even Ray Charles could tell they are lousy.

Golly gee willikers, I just can't see the need to be obtuse when commenting on something that's obviously bad. I guess most people here attended public schools where actual grading was frowned upon because the little kids' egos couldn't handle the truth.

Abilene06speed

Formerly Abilene01stang
Established Member
You have some good ideas in your shots, but the sun just kills them. Just wait until the sun is about to go down and you will see much better results. I really like the background in the last shot. You should return there right before the sun goes down and get a similar angle.

Yes, black is extremely difficult to shoot but they photograph much better at a later time. I have been trying to shoot my brothers black SRT8 charger at several different times of day and black is not very easy to get a good shot of. I have shot it at night and at dusk and there is a big difference.

STG

Banned
You can photograph dark cars in direct sunlight even with light backrounds.

However, it's better to wait until the golden hour.

DSC_0647_filtered%20copy.jpg

DSC_0655_filtered%20copy.jpg

DSC_0690_filtered%20copy.jpg

DSC_0700x.jpg

Abilene06speed

Formerly Abilene01stang
Established Member
You can photograph dark cars in direct sunlight even with light backrounds.

However, it's better to wait until the golden hour.

Yeah you can but I just don't think they look that great and don't do the car the justice it deserves. Golden hour is best.:beer:

My brothers SRT at dusk

DSC_0202-Edit.jpg

mvr

Established Member
thanks for all the comments, means alot. i cant wait to grab some shots at sunset here. i try my best with my point and shoot cannon powershot.

Users who are viewing this thread