Photoshoot of my 2011 5.0

M33P

Established Member
DAMN! I went and looked at a sterling gray 2011 last week and now i seriously regret not getting it. All it needs i think is the saleen grille and a boss splitter and it would be perfect.

J_Dizzle

Established Member
DAMN! I went and looked at a sterling gray 2011 last week and now i seriously regret not getting it. All it needs i think is the saleen grille and a boss splitter and it would be perfect.

Thanks! And I had thought about it. So many people have done that though I've been a little leery about going through with it.

Looks good. But, why do the wheels literally say "concave?"
I really don't know ha. That was really my only gripe with the wheels. I guess because the brand is actually "Vertini Concave"

03-BLK-SNAKE

Established Member
J Dizzle - Did you paint factory Brembo calipers? Look awesome. Will be painting my factory Brembos the same color scheme soon. Glad to see one with the red and silver scheme...confirmed my decision! If you painted them, what paint did you use? What size decals did you apply? Car looks amazing! Nice wheels too!!

J_Dizzle

Established Member
Thanks everyone!

Specs on the wheels are:

Wheels: Vertini Concave
Model: Monaco
Finish: Matte Black with Gloss Black Lip
Size: F - 20x8.5 R - 20x10
Offset: F - +35 w/ 3mm spacer to clear Brembos R - +38
Tires: Hankook K110 255/35/20 & 285/30/20

And I did paint the factory Brembos. All though this wasn't a factory Brembo car. I ordered the calipers new and painted them using the Duplicolor Caliper Paint. Did two or three coats of that. Then painted on the logos using 3" stencils with Duplicolor engine paint. Then I finished them off Duplicolor engine clear.

J_Dizzle

Established Member
I had thought about just getting the covers for the rear and paint matching them so they don't have any cheesy logos on them. I think just painting the factory calipers may have looked a little odd. Maybe we can bother Brembo enough into producing rear calipers for these things.

Users who are viewing this thread