photoshoot of my new 2014 GT500

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Shelby looks sweet! If you don't mind me asking, what was wrong with the 04? It looked so clean and was one of my favorite terminators.
Thanks man, and a lot. But I'm personally not going into it.
Looks like crap...........said no one ever! ;-) You have to love the glass rooftop 13/14 GT500's. I would have one too if it weren't for the price. It's an easy choice to make between the two.
Planning on putting stripes on it or did you want one without the stripes? Was silver your first choice?
Thanks man and silver wasn't my first choice, actually my 4th lol. But I wanted a super low mileage one with every option so I went with silver
Not a fan of silver but the car looks great! I liked Superman better.
Someday, I'll own a blue w/black stripes.
Yeah silver isn't my favorite. But I still like it. It looks awesome in person

Totally agree, I came from a built 03 Cobra, I could never go back now.
Yeah I'll never go back to a 03/04 cobra.
Ouch, I am sorry to hear this. He did beat the shit out of that car so I am not surprised. Would be curious to hear about the issues though, but if you don't want to get into it I understand.
Yes he definitely did, it's a shame because it's a super clean car but whatever I fixed a ton of things and the new owner is in love with the car. Im happy to be back in a GT500

BladeX10

Established Member
These 13/14 GT500s are starting to grow on me and has me seriously reconsidering my hunt for a Terminator. There are so many low mileage unmolested examples out there right now for sale, Its crazy.

Grey03

Established Member
Car looks great! Like many people on here I also had an 03 Cobra, hence (Grey 03). I loved the car, but compared to my 10GT500 it's a dinosaur. A 13/14 is that much better than my 10.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
These 13/14 GT500s are starting to grow on me and has me seriously reconsidering my hunt for a Terminator. There are so many low mileage unmolested examples out there right now for sale, Its crazy.
The was a super nice and mostly stock 03 SB cobra with 11k on it but he wants 32k for it. Don't get me wrong I would buy a SB cobra but not for 32k. If you can afford at 13/14 get one. They're highway monsters
Wow such a beautiful car. Hope to add one of these to the collection some day.
I'm actually looking at getting a black 95 cobra right now.
Car looks great! Like many people on here I also had an 03 Cobra, hence (Grey 03). I loved the car, but compared to my 10GT500 it's a dinosaur. A 13/14 is that much better than my 10.
I agree, the 03/04 cobras will always be Legends but the 13/14s are the modern version of the Terminator

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
2011 gtcs, what do you have planned for this GT500?
I honestly don't know. I just added a Super snake front splitter and I bought the same Shelby aluminum engine caps that my 13 had and a few other little bolt ons. I'm definitely doing all the carbon fiber body parts on this one but I just don't know what direction I want to take this one in.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Sharp looking car and I'd say you made the right choice. I don't know why, but I've always preferred the rear end of the 07-09 GT500s.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I honestly don't know. I just added a Super snake front splitter and I bought the same Shelby aluminum engine caps that my 13 had and a few other little bolt ons. I'm definitely doing all the carbon fiber body parts on this one but I just don't know what direction I want to take this one in.

I think it looks great as is. I am a huge fan of stripes on those cars though. Those Super Snake splitters look nice too.

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it looks great as is. I am a huge fan of stripes on those cars though. Those Super Snake splitters look nice too.
Thanks man, I really want to do sonic blue stripes, but everyone I talk to says it looks great without stripes. I'm sure eventually I'll do them.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man, I really want to do sonic blue stripes, but everyone I talk to says it looks great without stripes. I'm sure eventually I'll do them.
It does look great without the stripes, but I think stripes on a '13/'14 Shelby really set it off!

Users who are viewing this thread