photoshoot of my new 2014 GT500

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
Looks good with the strip delete and you are right you don't see many GT-500's in silver. Congrats!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I guess some people just don't understand going back to a New Edge platform just doesn't cut it for some after seat time in a newer S-197. Their so much more refined and improved on all levels. Congrats OP I like the stripe delete too..

SirShaun

Established Member
Nice car OP. Silver/Grey is a perfect color. You can either go black/carbon or chrome and it's going to look clean. Definitely the best neutral color, I would say.

72SBC

Established Member
I guess some people just don't understand going back to a New Edge platform just doesn't cut it for some after seat time in a newer S-197. Their so much more refined and improved on all levels. Congrats OP I like the stripe delete too..

Actually I sold my 14' GT500 for a 2004 Cobra. I liked my Cobra way more than my 500. Was it as fast? No, but it was just as quick and was just a lot more fun. It just felt smaller and had more muscle car feel too.

And honestly I think they look better.

Congrats OP, I had a stripe delete also. Cool cars!

IMG_0456.JPG

quad

Established Member
Congrats! The car looks great! I am partial to silver and I like the more restrained look of your GT500 with the stripe delete. I think it will look awesome with a tint as well.

quad

Established Member
Actually I sold my 14' GT500 for a 2004 Cobra. I liked my Cobra way more than my 500. Was it as fast? No, but it was just as quick and was just a lot more fun. It just felt smaller and had more muscle car feel too.

View attachment 86392
Your 500 looks awesome in that shot!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That a really good looking GT-500, and great work with the photo shoot. Yeah, the silver paint sans the stripes looks awesome.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Sold the terminator already?
Yes, the car was always giving me issues and needed more work than I felt like dealing with. I tried my best to get the car perfect and it just wasn't happening.

View attachment 86392

Thanks man and I can understand that, my 04 cobra was a just problem child from the day it arrived so that's why I sold it and went back to a Shelby.

coremaster21

Established Member
Shelby looks sweet! If you don't mind me asking, what was wrong with the 04? It looked so clean and was one of my favorite terminators.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Looks like crap...........said no one ever! ;-) You have to love the glass rooftop 13/14 GT500's. I would have one too if it weren't for the price. It's an easy choice to make between the two.

Planning on putting stripes on it or did you want one without the stripes? Was silver your first choice?

dtd01svt

Established Member
Not a fan of silver but the car looks great! I liked Superman better.
Someday, I'll own a blue w/black stripes.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
There is but I'm not the type of person to bash someone online. Me and previous owner have spoken and it is what it is. Shame on me for not looking the car over in person. Besides it's gone now and I have a Shelby again.

Ouch, I am sorry to hear this. He did beat the shit out of that car so I am not surprised. Would be curious to hear about the issues though, but if you don't want to get into it I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread