PIAA or Eurolights for bulb upgrade...

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Just wondering what everyone has used. I like the HID kits but I'm not a fan of how they look in a halogen housing.

Anyway, I searched and only found very old threads on these bulbs. Anyone used the Eurolight Xenon charged or PIAA Xtreme White Plus bulbs?? If so, what's your opinion and post pics if you have them.

Biggest difference is cost. I can get the Eurolight headlight and foglight bulbs for the same price as just the PIAA headlight only bulbs.

Any help is appreciated.

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
HID's with corresponding HID fogs cleans everything up.

I'm just not a fan of retrofit HID's in halogen housings due to the glare/light dispursion problem. But there isn't a projector housing to do it right that I like.

So that's why I'm going to try halogens first. ;-)

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Eurolights are the shiznit. I have run the same friggin pair for almost 5 years in my headlights and fogs. One just blew the other day. I ran them on my last cobra and this one. The few track visits at night I've made people ask me all the time what bulbs I have. Trust me, for the $$$, you won't be disappointed. I tried silverstars and thought they sucked, especially since they lasted less than a month.

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
Eurolights are the shiznit. I have run the same friggin pair for almost 5 years in my headlights and fogs. One just blew the other day. I ran them on my last cobra and this one. The few track visits at night I've made people ask me all the time what bulbs I have. Trust me, for the $$$, you won't be disappointed. I tried silverstars and thought they sucked, especially since they lasted less than a month.

Thanks man, that's what I was looking for. Someone with experience with them.

Any pics of your car with them at night?? Your using the Xenon charged bulbs?

Where did you buy your eurolights from?

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
The Eurolights are what I'm probably going with. Just waiting on someone to post up pics if they have them to confirm my choice. But they're definately cheaper than PIAA.

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
I decided on the Eurolights xenon-charged bulbs. I went with heads and fogs.

If anyone's interested, I'll post some pics of them when I get them installed.

Eurolights on my car:

euro1.jpg

euro.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread