Pic Request: BreBar21

Predatorbird

Established Member
That's right Brett, I'm calling you out. Lets see some NEW pics of your car somewhere other than your garage or driveway. I don't think many people on here know how badass your car now looks (including me) with the new hood, blacked out wheels, even lower stance, chin spoiler, racing seats, and anything else I'm probably forgetting.

I'm giving you til Sunday night to post new pics or else...

:pop:

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
That's right Brett, I'm calling you out. Lets see some NEW pics of your car somewhere other than your garage or driveway. I don't think many people on here know how badass your car now looks (including me) with the new hood, blacked out wheels, even lower stance, chin spoiler, racing seats, and anything else I'm probably forgetting.

I AGREE WHERE ARE THEY!!!!! :beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member

LOL. I have to say, I'm somewhat disappointed after your text. I thought you bought baller wheels and expected to see pics of your car sitting on some CCWs.

I'm in one of those periods where the car is meh to me. It fought me the last time I drove it, so it's sat ever since. Saturdays are filled up with college football and Sundays are watching my fantasy football team get ****ed in the ass. I even have some places picked out for pictures, but haven't managed to make it there in months. I need to clean the MAF first and wash the car, but I'll see what I can do.

lol. I could just stalk him and take shitty iPhone pics...

Your stalker iPhone pics would look A LOT like what I've posted since my car spends most of the time hook up to the battery tender you told me to buy. lol

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Also, Halloween is my single favorite time of year. So many scantily clad chicks roaming downtown tonight. A few chicks were in straight up bra and panties. Gotta love it.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Cleaning the MAF and washing the car doesn't take long. I really doubt the car is that dirty to begin with.

Most of the good college games don't start til later, which will give you time to clean the car. Plus your team has already played and lost. :-D

You're not going to take any pics after it gets dark so you will have plenty of time to go downtown at 10pm. I'll be doing the same here, gotta love Halloween. :rockon:

You can get up and go somewhere Sun morning to take some pics before NFL starts at 1pm. It never takes long to go to a location and get the shots you need.

Any more excuses???

cobrasvtcoupe25

Established Member
We need pics Brett!!!!

I've been waiting to see that damn 03 chin spoiler along with your wheels...

Quick recap for everyone

IMG_3058-edit-web.jpg

IMG_3066-edit-web.jpg

brebar5.jpg

VtekII

Established Member
+1 where are they, most badass lookin white vert, ever.

i understand how easy it is to get bored with a car though... you put all your money and time into them and eventually it doesnt really matter what you do to it, it just gets old... id say the only way to get over it is built motor and twins!>!>!>!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
ah yeah. I'll be at Churchstreet tonight for that reason alone..

We ended up at Wall Street by the end of last night and it was crawling with girls. I imagine tonight was even better.

+1 where are they, most badass lookin white vert, ever.

i understand how easy it is to get bored with a car though... you put all your money and time into them and eventually it doesnt really matter what you do to it, it just gets old... id say the only way to get over it is built motor and twins!>!>!>!

That's usually how it goes for me. I get bored, drop some money on it, then I'm not bored for a while. It's been like that for the last few years. I just can't bring myself to sell it.

I've been waiting to see that damn 03 chin spoiler along with your wheels...

Quick recap for everyone

LOL. I'll get you something soon.

wow your car looks awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

All I can say is damn that is one sick looking cobra vert.

Thanks, fellas.

U got a diff car??

Same car, just some minor changes. I change stuff and then post a teaser thread like every 4-6 months with empty promises of additional pictures. I always just assumed people forgot. lol.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Cleaning the MAF and washing the car doesn't take long. I really doubt the car is that dirty to begin with.

Most of the good college games don't start til later, which will give you time to clean the car. Plus your team has already played and lost. :-D

You're not going to take any pics after it gets dark so you will have plenty of time to go downtown at 10pm. I'll be doing the same here, gotta love Halloween. :rockon:

You can get up and go somewhere Sun morning to take some pics before NFL starts at 1pm. It never takes long to go to a location and get the shots you need.

Any more excuses???

:lol: except for the FSU part :fm:

I have a laundry list of excuses. I have a stupid number of other projects eating up my free time recently. I'll try for tomorrow, but, as you know, the light is best late in the day and I have to be here to give candy to the kids. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Also, **** Brighthouse. This is the first time today my internet has worked. It was out again for the 25mins between those two posts. So, it is possible that I will take the best pictures I've ever taken , but no one will ever see them because I won't have internet.

Stephen4036

Established Member
Also, **** Brighthouse. This is the first time today my internet has worked. It was out again for the 25mins between those two posts. So, it is possible that I will take the best pictures I've ever taken , but no one will ever see them because I won't have internet.

thats what I thought, so we got comcast.. and.. **** comcast...

mrose75

Established Member
Ah yes..... BreBar21 does have one of the sickest Verts!! Please do post up....

Users who are viewing this thread