Pic Request: BreBar21

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
lol

Sunday was a bust. By the time I finished rerouting irrigation and backfilling the trenches in my front yard, it was time for to give candy to the hoodlums. I'll get the car done this week.

Coming soon...maybe?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Still working on it. I just got back from Lake Mary a little bit ago. I'll get to it one day this week after work. I'll try to make it worth the wait.

ps, I ****ing hate the cold. Get this shit out of here.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Still working on it. I just got back from Lake Mary a little bit ago. I'll get to it one day this week after work. I'll try to make it worth the wait.

ps, I ****ing hate the cold. Get this shit out of here.

yeah I was at a bon fire last night and I still froze my boys off

I would kill for the 70s right now.:cuss:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I've lived in Florida for the last 7 years. After like 6 months here, it thins out your blood or something. Seriously, anything that touches the 60's is cold.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
I've lived in Florida for the last 7 years. After like 6 months here, it thins out your blood or something. Seriously, anything that touches the 60's is cold.

Try negative 20-30 with a windchill that we get during the winter :eek: I think you might freeze to death with that.

NOW WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES!!!!!:rockon::rockon:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Hit 58 here in Miami. The way people were dressed you would think it was 15 degrees.. Us Floridians get cold QUICK haha..

O yeah, some pics would be nice lol

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Yeah, **** the "real" cold.

I'm waiting for a part to get here. See the CAI thread. It shipped yesterday and is scheduled for delivery Monday. So, give me like a week to stare at the package, another week to let it acclimate to the climate once removed from said package, probably like 5 days to think about installing it, followed by a 10min install 5-10 days after that. Expect pics in early-mid 2011. lol.

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member

lol I pulled out my Carhartt from my storage unit because I froze last weekend.

Eff the cold.

and seriously all that for a CAI?

Sheesh...

Users who are viewing this thread