Pic request: Cobra bumper on Mach 1

Adam03GT

Established Member
So i just bought a DSG Mach 1 that had a front plate. My options are repair and repaint my stock bumper or go with either an 01 or 03-04 Cobra front bumper, but i cannot decide.

Please post pics to help me make up my mind!

StreamlineGT

Established Member
100_3424.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Wow sweet Mach's :rockon: I would have to agree also on the front bumper, 01 front bumper FTW. It just looks like it belongs to the car especially because of the shaker, 03 front still looks nice but its missing something. Great car's post more pics on different colors :beer:

RS22

Established Member
you also have the option of getting bumper plugs to cover up the holes from the front license plate. They aren't really visible from far away and they are a much cheaper fix than a new bumper or repainting your current one. It's what the terminator guys used that were unfortunate enough to have a license plate on their front bumper as well.

BumperPlugs

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
The only problem I have with the 99-01 cobra bumper is that to me it doesn't matter how low the car is slammed in the front. The bumper always appears to be angled upward and without a chin splitter it looks worse! Not hatin on it because I think that it looks good on a Mach 1...just my personal opinion.

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Weems has a white one if you search for his threads. Heres another

Eds32VM1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread