Pic request: Parchment top verts

PBLA

Oxford White Cobra
Established Member
I've got an OW 2001 cobra convertible with parchment top. I've always thought convertibles, while they're definitely more fun to cruise in, aren't as visually appealing as coupes. Also, If I would have had a choice I definitely would have gone with a black top. Parchment seems to say luxury more than performance. So - 1) When the time comes to replace the top, how would a black top look with parchment interior? & 2) I would like to see pics of parchment top verts, perhaps I'll have new found appreciation for what I've got! Thanks in advance.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I love the white/parchment combo. I think you should keep it that way. I have a 97 Pacific Green/Saddle combo. Certain colors work better with the saddle/parchment colors.

Fawkes

Established Member
I wasn't sure about the saddle interior/top, but I've fallen in like with it.

SpectorV

Established Member
the 03 cobra looks better with a hard top~ just how they are designed... but I still love my vert. The black top just looks better/cleaner than the parchment ford used.

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
I had the saddle top and went to a black top for the same reasons as SpectorV. And the saddle top was harder to keep clean. But with your OW Cobra I think the saddle top would look better.

Tango7

Established Member
I have a 99 cobra that had a tan top here is a picture of it with the tan top
Cobrabeingpainted037.jpg

I replaced it with a black cloth top and love the black.. I just think the black cloth top looks better and on oxford white it is awesome..
DragonTail015.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread