Picked myself up a fox body :)

zachs96

Established Member
Always have had a soft spot for these cars. I couldn't pass on it this is the first Foxbody ive owned.

Quick run down, 1992 GT hatch, 306 full roller engine HC, underdrive pullies, electric fan, aluminum upper and lower intake Deck planed flat top pistons. AFR aluminum heads, 120lbs injectors, 90mm throttle body, CAI, Mac Shorty equal length headers, E303 cam, BBK X pipe thru flowmasters and Tons of suspension work.

edit mustang.jpg

More pics to come soon.

Last edited:

JustaGT5408

Established Member
130lb injectors on an N/A 306?? :eek:

Looks like a hell of a clean car, looking forward to more pics!

zachs96

Established Member
Just shot this now, Car hasn't been started in a week and its cold as hell outside right now. never mind the noisy neighbor if you hear him. couple small revs then brought it up to about 3500-4000 rpm at the end.

hope this works uploading a video on here if not can someone fix it. [video=youtube;NxorKn-tQBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxorKn-tQBU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

paintless302

Established Member
Nice fox, love everything but the hood and headlights. Looks to have had a nice respray and trim replacement.

zachs96

Established Member
Nice fox, love everything but the hood and headlights. Looks to have had a nice respray and trim replacement.

I wasn't crazy about the hood either its growing on me a little but id still like to switch it in the future. the headslights ive been looking around i need to see more silver foxbodys with different headlights. maybe a one piece im not sure. any suggestions?

Last edited:

paintless302

Established Member
I wasn't crazy about the hood either its growing on me a little but id still like to switch it in the future. the headslights ive been looking around i need to see more silver foxbodys with different headlights. maybe a one piece im not sure. any suggestions?

For me personally, I've always been a less-is-more kinda guy when it comes to aesthetics. Thus i prefer the oem look (in factory or smoke lens). I also think a small cowl or '00 cobra r style hood would look killer. Never been a fan of the stalker stuff (but like i said, this is all subjective).

I think this is perfect right here, minus the decal, with an oem GT front (Although it pulls off the stalker front end nicely), and a cobra wing.

Project-Hypersilver-1988-Ford-Mustang-front-three-quarter.jpg

Last edited:

zachs96

Established Member
Thanks for all the positive feedback these are hard to come by in Canada that haven't been eatin up by salt. Any suggestions for a custom plate? i was thinking SLVRFOX but my GF said people would think im driving my dads car or i was "older". i have upto 8 letters i can use.

You must be stong, because that thing looks HEAVY. Just messing, nice find.
LOL i used to have a 96 F-body i was wondering if someone was going to say something, nice looking WS6 btw.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Looks good man. I to recently picked up a project fox. Though it won't be running and driving for some time.

Users who are viewing this thread