Picked up a 08 Bullitt

KenSeltzer

Established Member
Picked up a new 2008 Bullitt with only 1700 miles on it. Took some pictures of it before I headed down to the OC Cruise.

Bullitt4.jpg

Bullitt3.jpg

Bullitt2.jpg

Bullitt1.jpg

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Thats nice man. Does it sound pretty mean from the factory? I remember the 01 bullitts had a meaner growl then the regular GT's.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
nice! I always liked the look of the bullits, and yeah I kno the bullits soundbadass for stock, if im not mistaken they came with the same ford racing mufflers as the 08+shelby gt cars and same cold air intake as the shelby gt's and 2010 gt's stock?

smitty2919

Established Member
How much engine difference is there between the Bullitt and a GT of the same year? I know in 01 they had completely different intakes from the GT's.

RSbeast

Established Member
What's your take on your bullit vs that c5 in the garage? I bought an 06 gt premium 3:55 car and was a little bummed I didn't go vette; so I test drove a c5 and left a little disappointed. The mustang was much more crisp and everything was better down to the fit and finish. Straightline the vette was stronger but I odddly felt it lacking in the turns which struck me as odd.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You got a good one! Really nice looking Bullitt. Wow, only 1,700 miles and it's an '08. Enjoy it. :beer:

Questions on the photos. I see you live in PA, but the house and landscaping look like Florida or Texas. Gorgeous house. So is that your Vette in the garage?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
nice! I always liked the look of the bullits, and yeah I kno the bullits soundbadass for stock, if im not mistaken they came with the same ford racing mufflers as the 08+shelby gt cars and same cold air intake as the shelby gt's and 2010 gt's stock?

and 3.73s... I think.

Users who are viewing this thread