Picked up a '15 GT350 on the 10th.

DallasWS6

Established Member
I tried to order an R earlier this year but after calling about 10 dealers I felt like I was wasting my time. I saw this one on Autotrader out of state for right around MSRP and put a deposit on it over the phone. Flew out and drove it home 800 miles. I have about 1,500 on it now and I'm loving it so far. It's a 2015 tech pack, black roof & stripe delete. I think I'll still get an R when they're more readily available, but this'll hold me over until then. I apologize for the poor quality iPhone pics, I will take some better ones eventually.

jwnPZ9e.jpg

L8R9MFo.jpg

Zy1lPTW.jpg

ETQwhCd.jpg

B7Agu1r.jpg

dwCgfyI.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gorgeous.

I had ordered the twin, but then changed colors at the last minute. After seeing yours, I wish I hadn't of.

DallasWS6

Established Member
Nice! How do you like the engine?

Loving it so far, the power band is pretty high so it takes a bit of throttle to feel like you're moving fast. Completely different animal than the GT500.

Wow how did you manage to find a '15? I thought all 137 would be bought and stored away by collectors by now.

I just happened to be on AutoTrader within 3 or 4 minutes of when the dealership posted it. They said they had 20 or so calls after I gave my CC for the deposit.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Looks awesome in plain white with the black accents. Probably exactly how I'd spec one out.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome looking GT350. So do you like driving it more than the GT500? I'm really thinking about buying a 16 GT350.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Congrats & good luck with the new ride.
" the power band is pretty high so it takes a bit of throttle to feel like you're moving fast. Completely different animal than the GT500. "
And your 14 came with 331's & this one has 3.73's ?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome looking GT350. So do you like driving it more than the GT500? I'm really thinking about buying a 16 GT350.[/QUOTE

I don't have much seat time....but I miss my 2014.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread