Picked up a DD

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Very nice find man...I have a 1994z71, hence my username...I love the thing to death...a great DD, awesome truck for offroad...I can't kill the thing lol...
If I were to ever upgrade to a newer z71, it would be this model; or the 2000 model, as the newer Chevy trucks look awful...
Congrats man...
BTW, make sure to check those torsion bars that they aren't cranked up too high (unless it has some kind of leveling kit); it seems to sit pretty high for stock?
I say throw on a 3" body lift and and some 33s like you said...it will look great...

silverbullit

First On Race Day!
Established Member
def do. its been a great truck so far, good power, nice towing capabilities for a 1500, and very comfortable.

my gf wants me to get them too, and im at stock height still. lol

have fun with the truck man, and btw i love that color. i got a dark blue one but i was searching for a lighter blue one for months with the right mileage/condition for the best price, till i found my dark one. I bought mine for 15K with a 3 year extended warranty and 20,056 on the clock.
Sweet good deal.
I like the dash by the way. Doesn't have a "truck" appearance.
I agree
Nice looking truck, looks like it may have an inch lift? Maybe its just the pictures. You can buy alot of color matched accessories through GM Dealers with your paint code.
I has a 3 inch lift on it, thanks.
Very nice find man...I have a 1994z71, hence my username...I love the thing to death...a great DD, awesome truck for offroad...I can't kill the thing lol...
If I were to ever upgrade to a newer z71, it would be this model; or the 2000 model, as the newer Chevy trucks look awful...
Congrats man...
BTW, make sure to check those torsion bars that they aren't cranked up too high (unless it has some kind of leveling kit); it seems to sit pretty high for stock?
I say throw on a 3" body lift and and some 33s like you said...it will look great...
It has a lift 3" on it...thanks for the advice
very clean!
Thanks.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
nice and practical dd... sad to say but my dd is my avatar; the cobra drinks too much!

Users who are viewing this thread