Picked up a new toy today

NITMARE

Established Member
i'm guesing the 96-98 clear tail lights. sweet ride though. i wish i had the means to have toys like that

Nope, Altezza style LED's...he tried to make them better by smoking the lenses and painting the trim black. But it just didn't work. I'm looking for some stock 96-98 units right now.

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Looks good man! I agree with getting rid of the altezzas for sure! and I'm not a fan of that front bumper like someone else said...but hell most people wont see the front of that car when they are racing you!

NITMARE

Established Member
Thanks guys. I actually gave the car a once over today and found a vacuum line running to nowhere that was sucking air/leaking boost. A positive battery cable that was grounding on the block. And a bad ground to the F.A.S.T.....the car feels like it picked up a legit 200 horse. I took it for a little cruise tonight and it is brutal!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
That would be a nice street car. Something for those roll racing supra's!!

mach1stang317

Established Member
Thanks guys. I actually gave the car a once over today and found a vacuum line running to nowhere that was sucking air/leaking boost. A positive battery cable that was grounding on the block. And a bad ground to the F.A.S.T.....the car feels like it picked up a legit 200 horse. I took it for a little cruise tonight and it is brutal!

:rockon: cant wait to see it...

Users who are viewing this thread