Picked up another mustang yesterday

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Have been looking for a nice clean GT to daily drive and have been looking everywhere and found this one 5min from my house and ive never seen the car in town before. Was owned by a car show guy and taking very good care of,will try to get more pics up of it. Also came with a set of lowering springs but havent been installed yet.

cellphone072_zps529e4d0c.jpg

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Thanks,the car has 88k miles but doesnt look it in or out..the interior is in perfect condition and for mods,right now it only has a CAI,flowmasters but still has the cats on it,shifter and thats it. I wasnt sure how much i would like the orange but i love it on this car. This the tightest driving GT ive had feels brand new.

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Here are a few more pics,has brand new Ford floor mats but the previous owner put those over them to keep the new ones nice for shows.

cell004_zpsb1e5b9b5.jpg

cell001_zpsa0d00e84.jpg

cell003_zps08fcd8db.jpg

cell002_zps9c5b51ac.jpg

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Looks awesome!!! Why can't I find a clean stock ones to daily drive, cars like these that are unmolested are becoming a very rare breed!

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Looks awesome!!! Why can't I find a clean stock ones to daily drive, cars like these that are unmolested are becoming a very rare breed!

yes they realy are,i have been looking for a while for one thats not wore out or someone wanting a stupid price and this one was on a road i go down all the time and never seen it once. This car drives better and nicer then a gt i bought years back that had 40k miles!

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Got the lowering springs on today,there BBK springs and lowered it about 1.5" figure they may settle a little more after a few days but they ride great and made it look way better with out the 4x4 look lol...

ceellphone011_zps2bc25a63.jpg

ceellphone012_zpsf5693a95.jpg

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Still got stock iso's in? Any future plans or just gonna leave it the way it is?

Yea the car still has the stock iso's in it,it actualy settled a little more since i put them in and sits like the convertable car i posted pics of. It still has stock mid pipe so i may change that and thinking of putting a 4:10 gear in it but other then that im going to try and leave it alone besides a few cosmetic up grades.

Users who are viewing this thread