Picked up another mustang yesterday

Aslow2v

Established Member
Yea the car still has the stock iso's in it,it actualy settled a little more since i put them in and sits like the convertable car i posted pics of. It still has stock mid pipe so i may change that and thinking of putting a 4:10 gear in it but other then that im going to try and leave it alone besides a few cosmetic up grades.

You planning on taking the isos out for more of a drop?

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Very nice car. If you don't mind, how much did you get it for?

I paid 9k including the new lowering springs and extra parts..it has 88k miles so its a few hundred over bb but i have looked at so many to buy and when i found this one the condition made it worth it plus the orange sold me on it when i pulled up.:beer:

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Damn that's a good looking Comp Orange GT. Love the black Saleens on it. Looks OCD clean! Nice new daily!

Thanks,yea the black saleens deff makes the orange stand out! It is OCD clean for sure to the point i hated to even make it a daily driver..but sold my other dd so no choice now haha..

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Haha. I'd be nervous to drive a car that clean every day. My Cobra isn't that clean and I couldn't even DD it.

I know what you mean,my cobra i had which is still in my sig picture i ended up selling because it was to clean and only had 40k miles and couldnt stand to drive it all the time and wear it out,actual sold it back to the original owner.

Brian95SVT

Established Member
The DSG Cobra in your sig looks incredible too! I've thought about selling my F150 and DD'ing my Cobra once it's back on the road but I'm too scared to have something happen to it even though it's not the nicest car in the world.

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Going with a few friends to Darlington dragstrip sunday,so prob make a couple passes with it just to see how it runs...which will prob have me putting the gear in it that i want after. lol.. Should have a few pics of the cars.

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
The DSG Cobra in your sig looks incredible too! I've thought about selling my F150 and DD'ing my Cobra once it's back on the road but I'm too scared to have something happen to it even though it's not the nicest car in the world.

Yea i was sick the day i sold it back to the original owner and then 6 months later the car was severly damaged in a hail storm..Yea i think you better keep the truck you will prob regret dd the cobra cause i did!haha

Brian95SVT

Established Member
Yeah, that's what everyone keeps telling me. I'm probably going to keep it. These trucks supposedly last for over 300k miles and mines just hitting 105k.

Brian95SVT

Established Member
oh yea you just getting it broke it now!lol

Haha yeah. Once I take it in for maintenance and fix a few of the little things I'll like it a lot more. I have a few little plans for it too but I won't derail your thread anymore.

New GT looks killer!! Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Aslow2v

Established Member
I thought about it,but i daily drive it and it rides great now and wasnt sure how much it will effect the ride.

It wouldnt affect it noticeably, my cousin dd his with sr springs and it didnt affect the ride. Im taking mine out this weekend.

Punisher03

Force Fed SVT
Established Member
Put a set of smoked tail lights in it today.

cell3513022_zpsb70798d9.jpg

cell3513023_zpsc0aeed8b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread