Picked up my 2014 three days ago

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
And I can't stop smiling. I love this car! Oil separator from Van is on the way as well as the Jeager Bros. splash guards. This car is everything I thought it would be and then some.

I had to wear a classy tshirt to pick up the Shelby
image_zpsc313f095.jpg

The 400 mile drive home from the dealership with the wife following
image_zpsda997d88.jpg

First wash
image_zpsb7d13165.jpg

image_zpsf3563625.jpg

image_zpse3d8d035.jpg

Her new home
image_zps78cb68e8.jpg

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Awesome! They changed the White from 13-14, I happen to like 14's better. Great combo choice!

If there's anything at all we can help you with, please let us know! Love the Raptor too.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Congrats, looks awesome.

Is that a no drill plate on the front? I'm getting ready to order one myself.

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Congrats, looks awesome.

Is that a no drill plate on the front? I'm getting ready to order one myself.

I wish, the dealership drilled the bumper. Sucks, but it was in the showroom when I found it.....it wasn't like I ordered the car...then I would have been pissed! LOL I also kinda wanted Recaros, but it has the regular seats. Car has Perf. Pack, track pack, and electronics pack/ Nav. That's it. But it was close, the color I wanted, and I got it out the door at MSRP. And it was the best buying experience I have ever had. The dealership and the salesman were awesome.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, great shirt and great color!
I'm really digging that color combo.
-J

Ky GT500

Established Member
Congrats on the car!! Looks great. After the Jaeger Bros. you might also consider the Roush side splitters,,, this combo on mine and others,seems to mitigate the little rock chips and debris kicked up by the front tires.

Congrats again on the ride,,,enjoy!!:beer:

Last edited:

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Congrats on the car!! Looks great. After the Jaeger Bros. you might also consider the Roush side splitters,,, this combo on mine and others,seems to mitigate the little rock chips and debris kicked up by the front tires.

Congrats again on the ride,,,enjoy!!:beer:

Yep, the side splitters are on my list as well. I looked for them briefly last night and couldn't find them. Anyone got a quick link?

Are these them?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROUSH-PERFORMANCE-SIDE-SPLITTERS-420092-/261147166921?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ccd9588c9&vxp=mtr

Last edited:

ponygirl06

Established Member
Great color combo, very classic. If I had a coupe I would have strongly considered white with blue stripes, the combo reminds me of classic Shelbys. Congrats on the new car.

Montana

Ford and Mopar Guy
Established Member
Great color combo, very classic. If I had a coupe I would have strongly considered white with blue stripes, the combo reminds me of classic Shelbys. Congrats on the new car.

Thanks, I was after the classic color combo!

Ky GT500

Established Member
Yep, the side splitters are on my list as well. I looked for them briefly last night and couldn't find them. Anyone got a quick link?

Are these them?
Roush Performance Side Splitters 420092 | eBay

Yep, that's them. I got mine straight from Roush. You can also get them from American Muscle. I'm sure some other vendors as well. Just these I know of.

railroad

Established Member
If you do not have to run a front license plate, Lowes has some plastic push pins of various diameters that will push in and nearly flush fit on the front bumper.
Some factory touch up paint and I doubt they will be noticeable. Car is sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread