Picked up my Bassani Longtubes

swervo

Established Member
Woke up really early today to drive up to Bassani's shop in Anaheim, CA. Met up with Kurt one of the sales guys there. They were going to put the longtubes in a box, but I told them not to, because it wouldn't fit in the mustang lol.

A pic with the longtubes, o/r extensions and cats.
IMG_0919.jpg

A pic of where the longtubes and extensions meet up. You can see it will be held together with V-band clamps. Just like how turbo kits are held together.
IMG_0920.jpg

And the thick flange
IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

Fuerza

Established Member
Nice, are the cat extension pipes part of the headers or is there a mid H/X pipe somewhere?

swervo

Established Member
Nice, are the cat extension pipes part of the headers or is there a mid H/X pipe somewhere?

The extensions are part of the header assembly. The X-pipe comes with the catback system or if you have axle backs, they have the x-pipe seperately.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Juicy goodness! Are you doing the install yourself or having it done?

I'm certainly interested in how these turn out.

cbidwell

Established Member
I put bassani on my fox about a year ago. IMHO they are the best brand and quality on the market. The sound is amazing, quality hits you in the face when you open the box, fits perfect, etc. From here on out, that will be the only exhaust brand that touches my mustang. Great buy and can't wait to hear it run!!

swervo

Established Member
Sorry for the late reply guys. I'll be installing them on the 26th during my clubs shop day at a local speed shop. They have a lift, all the tools I need and a bunch of hands to help.

HessMotorsports

Established Member
Those things are sick. We have our first set coming in later next week and should have some real load control dyno numbers as well. Bassani is really stepping up with V-band clamps and some great horsepower numbers on all their new products. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread