I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll take the car, don't need the boat.
lol

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't want to go 180mph in one. I've been 135 and that was more than enough for me.

Reminds me of this (also, this happened less than a 1/4 mile away from my parent's house down there):

They all get it bad but slow the clip down and that one in the green gets it the worst!!! She pretty much eats that window she's so tightly hanging on to!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

coposrv

Established Member
The boat sounds well done but I'd be laughed out of our marina in that thing. Huge attention drawer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72SBC

Established Member
Can't say it does anything for me. Honestly I'd be more impressed if he painted a 03/04 Cobra that color. Must be nice to have that type of disposable income though.

Coiled03

Established Member
I wouldn't want to go 180mph in one. I've been 135 and that was more than enough for me.

Reminds me of this (also, this happened less than a 1/4 mile away from my parent's house down there):

I know people got hurt, and all. But, I laugh my ass off every time I see that video.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If Treynor doesn't want to buy a boat due to maintenance and upkeep cost, i'm sure as hell never buying a boat.

My dad has a 40' Formula offshore boat. I took some buddies out for a day and told him I'd fill it with fuel before docking it.

Well, $980 later, it was full haha

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
My dad has a 40' Formula offshore boat. I took some buddies out for a day and told him I'd fill it with fuel before docking it.

Well, $980 later, it was full haha

lol what kind of fuel does it take, and how big was the tank? I know "mpg" is virtually non existent in a lot of boats. Too much energy needed to push through water.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
lol what kind of fuel does it take, and how big was the tank? I know "mpg" is virtually non existent in a lot of boats. Too much energy needed to push through water.

220 gallons, runs on 93 octane.

Users who are viewing this thread