Picking up Terminator this weekend!

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Finally! Ready or not, here it comes!! After looking for a little while my buddy in Memphis got me the leads on an 03 cobra selling locally in his area he could vouch for (link below) so after talking to the guy I'm going to Memphis this weekend and bringing her home if all checks out well! My friend looked at it last night and test drove it and said it was a "beast", looked and drove better than new... So wish me luck, and can't wait till Sat:rockon:

link:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931554

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
yeah your gona love that car, that's Aaron's old cobra. its an amazing car, almost bought it myself, actually I think I was telling you about it in the terminator section the other day!

congrats!

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Thanks for all the replies! Aaron and Will, thanks for keeping this car in great shape for me! Lol! When I picked the car up on Sunday morning Will told me I had a present in the trunk, and not to open the trunk till I got home....(Yeah Right) So we opened the trunk and a brand new Nitrous system in the box!! DAMN!!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
damn dude, thats awesome. Congrats on the car, now just keep it away from me I dont want to show you what my 2v can really do....... :shock:

ok ok ok, i joke. Im slow :(

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I parked it out there for you guys to sense the Fear and Pain that I will soon inflict! No really someone parked in my damn spot so thats the only place I had left! lol

Buy the Termy for her.....she will drive it and maybe fear the power and get tired of the shifting and let you have it in exchange for a SUV or something more DD friendly..

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I parked it out there for you guys to sense the Fear and Pain that I will soon inflict! No really someone parked in my damn spot so thats the only place I had left! lol

Buy the Termy for her.....she will drive it and maybe fear the power and get tired of the shifting and let you have it in exchange for a SUV or something more DD friendly..

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
^^^Black with chrome lip Fr's 18x10 rear 18x9front I'm thinking of getting some TF ccw's maybe. I really like those rims, but they are expensive as hell!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I have some bullitts you can take and ill take the FR500's lol. I always liked those wheels for some reason. CCW SP500's would be sex on that car. Tossed another rev today also, I got out of there as quick as I could so you wouldnt come get me in the cobra :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread