Pics from Carlisle All-Ford Natnl's (with new Shelby Cobra pics)!!!!

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
1fox.jpg

2foxes.jpg
fox.jpg
93cobrarfordgt.jpg
new_shelbygt.jpg
newshelby.jpg

Hope you Enjoy. These are from the All-Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. It was a pretty crappy weekend but it was still awesome. Sorry that all the pics are of Fox bodies (I'm partial to them) lol
That 93 Cobra R only had 14 miles on it. It still had the plastic on the seats.
Enjoy!!
Tina

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Nice pictures! I wish you had more shots of the 05 Mustang. They always seem to look a little different (awesome car) to me each time I see them.

Last edited:

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Drove 4 hours just to say at the hotel and left the next morning. I hate rain! Well at lest I got to met someone from Modularfords at the local bar, he has a 03 with a KB. The ride down was nice. hehe! Anybody want to host a vid.:cryying:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Is it just me, or does that 05 Mustang look completely different in the front than the latest pics floating around here...

co3bra

Established Member
FliteQH:

Thanks for the pictures, I made motel reservations and registered my car and had to back out due to the never ending crappy weather we've been having around here. Anyhow great pictures of the cobra.

Scott

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
I know it was awful all weekend. Saturday was the worst... and of course it was judging day. lol And now the past 2 days have been awesome here... But you know, every year the GM show has an awesome weather for their weekend.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pics, but it was a shame the weather was so bad. Reminds me of last year this time. Most of the weekend events in May - July up this way were rained on. Even the FFW in Epping, NH in August saw rain and heavy duty thunderstorms. :-(

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
I was at Carlisle too. they had the 05 Mustang there too, along with the concept which is what the picture of the red Mustang is. I wasn't wowed by the 05 Mustanf like I was by the concept. I think that it has a lot of potential for a nice Cobra in 06-07 though.

Users who are viewing this thread