Pics from the Everglades

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
yeah, I really wish we could have done the airshow. We will be in Homestead in the beginning of November. I hope I can get some more seat time out in the swamps, it's such a great environment.

Thanks, glad you all like the pics!!

Should have come down to Homestead last weekend.... we ran the Grand Am @ HMS in the down pour. It was a good time.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
Should have come down to Homestead last weekend.... we ran the Grand Am @ HMS in the down pour. It was a good time.

Yea I should have, they cancelled he airshow so I didnt have anything to do.

Hopefully when we return this year we have better weather.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Awkward..You're from Vegas and you visited 30 minutes west of me.

I'm from Florida and I'm about to visit 30 minutes north of you..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Fantastic photos, i kept cracking up at them because of they reminded me of this picture.

5a0488a467.jpg

That is SO awesome!! One of the best I've ever seen!

Brian, 'd love to do one of those Everglades tours the next time the wife and I get down there. It's something I've always wanted to do. What was the name of the tour company you used?

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
Thank you, I'm glad I got to experience it and share with you all.

Henderson

Cool, they have cars and coffee down there on Saturdays. If you would like to check out the Tbirds let me know and I will see if I will be in town.

Brian, 'd love to do one of those Everglades tours the next time the wife and I get down there. It's something I've always wanted to do. What was the name of the tour company you used?

I don't remember the name, I'll ask my friends who went along. There are quite a few places on the stretch US41 west heading out of Miami into the wildlife preservation.

Users who are viewing this thread