Pics from the Glen

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
Open track with Chin Motorsports, car did exceptional. Quick rundown of the mods

MM-K member+ A-arms
MM Coil overs, 350/250
MM Panhard
MM heavy duty TQ Arm
MM CC Plates
MM Alum rack bushings/ bumpsteer kit
Full length subframes
MM extreme lowers control arms
Saleen front and rear sway bars
Gt500 front brakes w/ HP+
Saleen brembo rears w/ Ferrodo DS2500
Sean hyland cobra motor, S-trim, 550+rwhp
Nitto NT01s 315/18 in the rear, and hoosier R-comps up front, 275/18

Little bit of rain on saturday morning, otherwise it was nice. Sunday was my 25th birthday, best birthday so far. Video to come.

203881.jpg

203883.jpg

203882.jpg

203884.jpg

203885.jpg

96 cobra

Established Member
awesome pics!...

just off topic, I'm thinking about getting the MM XD lower cont. arms, you liking them so far, any drawbacks?

Thanks!
Paul

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
great pics, were you worried about chipping your front bumper etc? Ive noticed quite a few drivers tape up their front end as a precaution.

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
The MM XD arms are great, I dont even know they're there.

Im not concered about the paint, after the first handful of track events, my worries about keeping the paint in one piece slowly deminshed. You can't race a show car....but you can show a race car.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Nice to see you giving the Vettes your rear view. I'll have to make a trip next up to Watkins, looks like a good time.

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
Nice to see you giving the Vettes your rear view. I'll have to make a trip next up to Watkins, looks like a good time.

Yea, they were fun. The C5 was no problem, the C6 however did put up a good fight, until his instructor told him to back off because he wasnt following the proper line anymore.

TT91

So Slow
Established Member
The car has coil overs and the control arms are parallel to ground, as recommended by MM. The NT01s do fine in the rain, but I dont ever push it if its wet. I ran slicks up front, only because my NT01s for the fronts were shot from a previous track day, and I didnt bring a set of rain tires. Thanks for the compliments guys.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
The car has coil overs and the control arms are parallel to ground, as recommended by MM.

Hmmm my car has coil overs and pretty much everything else you have listed as well. My control arms are level with the ground and it doesn't look as low as that. :smmon:

I may have to double check.

:beer:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
What brand k-member and a-arms? Coil overs..

Ah actually I have the stock a-arm. I forget with control arms - I have I'll have to look over the mod list again. Obviously it's one that works with the stock k-member... I will soon be swapping the k-member out.

Again incredible stance. I saved the pics.

Any vids?:beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
is there a write up about how to fit GT500 front brakes? never seen this done before

He custom made a bracket for the caliper and the 14" rotor just slapped right on.

Sick car man, I can't wait to have a more beefy suspension setup to tackle some turns like that. Great driving and awesome car.

BTW, how much do your front tires rub? I've got 275 yokohamas on 18x9" saleen wheels up front with an inch or so of wheel gap and I'm rubbing on the fenders all the time on the street. My front coilovers are even stiffer than yours also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread