Pics from today of my 04 comp orange sloth...

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
Meant Cobra :D, only had the shitty camera today so I did what I could in addition to some minor touch-ups. Hopefully imageshack doesn't let me down on the hosting but here's a few quick ones I edited real quick because im off to go eat a late dinner.

dscf0110copy4smallersc5.jpg

2.(Edited-Original)
dscf0110copy2smallerkk7.jpg

dscf0133copy7smalleruj2.jpg

4.(Edited-Original)
dscf0133copy2smallerhc6.jpg

5. For those that ride or did ride...
dscf0134copy2smallerre3.jpg

-Josh

BULLITT - 566

Established Member
Competition Orange looks great. Wow, those windows dark, did you edit them with photoshopp or are they really that dark ?? Looks great !

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
BULLITT - 566 said:
Competition Orange looks great. Wow, those windows dark, did you edit them with photoshopp or are they really that dark ?? Looks great !
Haha yup their really that dark, thanks everyone I tried to work my magic on the crappy camera I was using. :D

-Josh

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
Red Turtle said:
Nice pictures! I do have to ask why you have a helmet in the last picture?
Used to ride/race quad's and dirtbikes...I ride other friends on occasion. As of lately though instead me and some friend's have been racing those indoor kart's and rather then wearing their gear I bring my old riding helmet, which happens to be conviently strapped down in my back seat haha.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
car looks great bud, as soon as i get back to houston we need to get the silver one and the orange one out for some pics....then some racing
josh's car is the sex......

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
I try to keep it clean everyone, wish I could got ahold of the slr and some better scenery but that will be for another time...thanks guys. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread