Pics of Blue GT500

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
(Raises hand apprehensively and speaks softly so as not to interupt the guy trying to back peddle from Dave)

Uh I love Vista Blue, and I will have that color with the white shelby stripes, along with the Shelby letters. I am confident that we will see some results and changes come January and that makes me feel better about the hood and all the rest of the unfinished business on the car.

I heard that Dave needed some confirmation on the iron block on the 00 R's....thats a 10/4. They did indeed have iron blocks. Last I read only 4-5 had aluminum blocks the rest had cast iron blocks.

chuckstang

Established Member
Whitten said:
(Raises hand apprehensively and speaks softly so as not to interupt the guy trying to back peddle from Dave)

Uh I love Vista Blue, and I will have that color with the white shelby stripes, along with the Shelby letters. I am confident that we will see some results and changes come January and that makes me feel better about the hood and all the rest of the unfinished business on the car.

I heard that Dave needed some confirmation on the iron block on the 00 R's....thats a 10/4. They did indeed have iron blocks. Last I read only 4-5 had aluminum blocks the rest had cast iron blocks.
:shrug: now why would they make some with iron blocks and some with aluminum. makes no sense to me. they would have been priced differently.

Users who are viewing this thread