sckcobra

Established Member
9515PICT0424-med.JPG

9515PICT0422-med.JPG

9515PICT0421-med.JPG

9515PICT0420-med.JPG

sckcobra

Established Member
my friend put these pictures down in like 3 different forums says he doesn't have the ability to take them off. is there a way to combine it to one thread or just delete two of the threads? sorry, but i am not sure how to do this or if i even can, i'm sure a moderator can. any how, in response to ls what's question i went over the world's tallest speed bump and hit my cat which tore my left header loose. i honsestly went over the bump very slow and still caught my cat. isn't that funny? especially with the rake of the 03-04 cobras i dont' understand how it hit the cats but didn't touch the front of my car. i am really pissed needless to say, but such is life sometimes. also i don't have a vert either so there is no extra weight in the back either.

Last edited:

sckcobra

Established Member
don't want to lower it the rims are about a quarter inch from rubbing already. i think the big rims cover enough gap IMO, and it rides so nice i wouldn't want to fu*k it all up. i seem to be having bad luck these days anyhow

joeySVT03

Established Member
wow pennywise u must have high self esteem, so u feel you have to comment about his penis because he is showing off his new rims??? f*** off you loser

by the way cool rims on your cobra... NOT

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Love the 300C, it's a gangster car right out of the box! All you need is some tint and you'll be pimpin'! :)

msp282

I sell crack
Established Member
Yo, mad propz!

Do you have a gold tooth to match? 'G'

I am not digging it. I do like the car, those wheels are too ghetto to me. Maybe if you got the lowest offset they have and get them to stick out 3" beyond the body I would be diggin' it. YO!

Users who are viewing this thread