pics of my 300Mc on 22's

sckcobra

Established Member
ryu583, that is my friends type-s in the garage. he got it right when the first came out so he was the shit for a while. thanks for all the compliment, and for those who don't like it thanks also. people with bad taste are needed in this world too. if there were no people with bad taste the people with good taste would have no one to make fun of. sort of like there would be no good without evil, that sort of idea.:lol:

Flo

Wishing For a Notch
Established Member
Originally posted by sckcobra
ryu583, that is my friends type-s in the garage. he got it right when the first came out so he was the shit for a while. thanks for all the compliment, and for those who don't like it thanks also. people with bad taste are needed in this world too. if there were no people with bad taste the people with good taste would have no one to make fun of. sort of like there would be no good without evil, that sort of idea.:lol:
:rockon:

Robisten8

Established Member
Originally posted by pennywisegt
ooooooooooooooooo so you're rich with a 2' penis...gotcha

Ummmmm, last time I checked 2' equals 24", so if your comment was meant to slam, you should stick to making positive comments.

And oh yeah, I've heard bashes about penis size when it comes to sports cars and big trucks too, so I wouldn't be so harsh...BIG GUY!

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
that is sick!!!! looks good with those rims, u should throw them on the cobra for a couple days, and then drive the 300 with the cobra rims on it:lol: jk man, car looks amazing...now its time for tint and maybe a tv and ur set:bowdown:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
22 might be too big for that car
it doesn't look too big tho
i'd go with 20 lowered but thats just me

nice car
my dad wants to get one
is it a v6 or hemi?

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
22 might be too big for that car
it doesn't look too big tho
i'd go with 20 lowered but thats just me

nice car
my dad wants to get one
is it a v6 or hemi?

It's a Hemi, you can tell by the dual exhaust, chrome accents on the side mirrors, and the Hemi emblem on the 1/4 panel.

CobraBri

Established Member
Originally posted by sckcobra
[B [/B]

It looks like a Hot Wheels :??: I think 19s are big enough for that car...but 22s? At least they are nice looking wheels, but damn they look downright cartoonish. Very nice car though

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
Dude that is pYmp. lower it a little and slap some tint on it. definately needs a little lowering and some tint. i love em...they look like little bentleys! :rockon:

sckcobra

Established Member
yeah, i do need to tint the windows, but i am not gonna lower it, i don't wanna mess up the nice ride. suprisingly it still rides very nice with the 22's on there. cartoonish is the look i was going for. it reminds me of a comic book gangster car i love it. thanks for all the props.

sckcobra

Established Member
pretty nice nothing like my 04 cobra but suprising for what it is. if you bolted on a supercharcher then youd be runnin with at least some of the big benzes out there. some magazines are getting into the very low 14's with this car which suprised me. it also has that multidisplacement motor which only uses 4 cylinders depending on what rpm you are at so ther is a slight lag in the power kind of like a turbo. overall i am very pleased with the car and am positive there is not an all around nicer car for 40,000.

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
Originally posted by joeySVT03
wow pennywise u must have high self esteem, so u feel you have to comment about his penis because he is showing off his new rims??? f*** off you loser

by the way cool rims on your cobra... NOT

you dumbass, you must be an oldtimer, cause I was complimenting him bigtime.

Users who are viewing this thread