pics of my black 2001 GT

mvr

Established Member
last time i posted pics some of you suggested to take a photoshoot at dusk/sunset. finally got around to it today, what do you guys think?

f14005sm.jpg

f14010sm.jpg

f14015sm.jpg

f14023sm.jpg

f14031sm.jpg

f14034sm.jpg

f14035sm.jpg

f14036sm.jpg

f14055sm.jpg

oh and here is some cell pics i took at work the other day.

fighterlineup.jpg

f22line.jpg

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
what afsc are you? my old room mate from tech school is at vegas...

mvr

Established Member
thanks for all the complements, it means alot

what afsc are you? my old room mate from tech school is at vegas...

2a5x3c, integrated avionics. i work on the h60 like in my avatar

Great looking lights and tint!

Specs/Brands?

JTR

tint is smoked tails/sides/3rd from stangmods. lights are 6k hid conversion kit from vvme.com

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
thanks for all the complements, it means alot

2a5x3c, integrated avionics. i work on the h60 like in my avatar

tint is smoked tails/sides/3rd from stangmods. lights are 6k hid conversion kit from vvme.com

Can you take a pic of your HID setup? Like how you hooked into the ballasts with the supplied wires and stuff. I ordered a kit from them a few months ago and just got around to installing. I plugged them up to test the bulbs but I got nothing. Maybe I didn't hook them up right? Not sure.

mvr

Established Member
Can you take a pic of your HID setup? Like how you hooked into the ballasts with the supplied wires and stuff. I ordered a kit from them a few months ago and just got around to installing. I plugged them up to test the bulbs but I got nothing. Maybe I didn't hook them up right? Not sure.

took me a and a buddy a little while to figure it out the first time. once we got it its one of those no brainier kind of things. right now my setup is kinda ghettoed under the hood, with double side tape and whatnot. not sure if i wanna take a picture and embarrass myself haha. if you got any questions about it you can pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread