pics of my dsg gt! :) (56k prepare to die)

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
w00t (I am a pic whore)

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

DCAN87

Established Member
Very nice car and excellent pictures. What kind of camera is that?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Very nice looking DSG GT Chirstie aka csledd. I bet you drove very slowly onto that dry dirt so it didn't cover the nice tire dressing you put on. By the way, did your Steeda cat-back hang right when you got it installed. I once had a Mineral Grey 2001 GT and the right side never looked right. I kept calling Steeda & then said that it was suppose to be like that. But back to your car, I agree that DSG is the best possible factory color on the 99-04 Mustangs. I just wish they made my 04 COBRA in that color! :beer:

IShb3w

Established Member
csledd said:
thanks :) canon rebel xt.. thinking about upgrading to the canon 20d in a few months though

which lense, i just got the Canon EF 70-200mm F/4 L

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
Very nice looking DSG GT Chirstie aka csledd. I bet you drove very slowly onto that dry dirt so it didn't cover the nice tire dressing you put on. By the way, did your Steeda cat-back hang right when you got it installed. I once had a Mineral Grey 2001 GT and the right side never looked right. I kept calling Steeda & then said that it was suppose to be like that. But back to your car, I agree that DSG is the best possible factory color on the 99-04 Mustangs. I just wish they made my 04 COBRA in that color! :beer:
Well it didn't really hang right.. the last piece that the tip is on is a little bit of a weird angle compared to the right side, but I've just learned to deal with it lol.

I have to get a new camera before the manufacturer's warranty runs out on my rebel, which is in October.. so if my local Best Buy has it by then I might go for the 30D instead :) btw it was just the 18-55 lens.. I need a new one :(

DCAN87

Established Member
csledd said:
thanks :) canon rebel xt.. thinking about upgrading to the canon 20d in a few months though
Very nice. I have a D50 myself. I was torn between the XT and the D50. Both take amazing shots. And I also really wanted the 20D, thats a nice camera!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice! I love those wheels with the DSG paint. Nice match. I actually considered buying similar wheels for my DSG Cobra.

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Very nice! I love those wheels with the DSG paint. Nice match. I actually considered buying similar wheels for my DSG Cobra.
I'll give you the wheels if you give me the cobra :D

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Those are some quality pictures you took there, nice gt as well. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread