Pics of my new 335 35 17 Kuhmos!!!

Smoked SVT

Established Member
I dont have pics of them on the car yet because I spent all day with a 2 lb hammer beating the inner fender well in and tweeking the exhaust. I still have to do a bit more beating tomorrow and take the car to the exhaust shop (might have to run turndowns but I hope not). They are massive and in the pic they are sitting beside a 315 nitto dr. They dwarf that tire all together :rockon:. The actual size is 13 1/4" wide (sidewall to side wall), compared to the 11 3/4 (side wall to side wall) of the 315 nitto. They are also a half inch taller than the nittos. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill have pics of them on the car tomorrow.
untitled-1.jpg

Smoked SVT

Established Member
Massive tires lol. Price on their 17s isnt bad at all either
No not at all. The next closest 335 is the pirelli I think and they are nearly $450 a piece :eek:

Siiiiiiiick! Good luck getting them on bro lol.
Thanks lol. I was sooo wanting to drive it today with those on. Hopefully Ill have them on tomorrow by noon. Original plan was to use a 1/4" spacer but when the tire is on it fills the entire wheel well from in to out, and I dont want it going past the fender even the slightest. I think I about have it though.

Last edited:

95SC

Banned
Looks pretty sick ,I wish they were drag radials.I want 335 on my car but street tires won't do me any good. No one makes 335 drag radials for 17'' rim besides Hoosier but I don't want Hoosiers as they look like slicks and I'll most likely get pulled over very often.

mystical

Established Member
Damn, be sure to post pics once you bolt those steamrollers on. How wide are the wheels?

mackj66

Established Member
Have have those in 315/35/17. They measure a solid 12+ inches wide while mounted on the rim. They look massive and yes, they dwarf my old 315 Nittos.

Tread rating is 180, traction AA, Heat A

I got mine through discount tire for something like $500 mounted and balanced.

Furinox

Established Member
they look like they may be even worse for traction. Look at those huge gaps where no rubber is going to touch the ground.

Smoked SVT

Established Member
they look like they may be even worse for traction. Look at those huge gaps where no rubber is going to touch the ground.

Im waiting for the car to get done at the exhaust shop then Im going to get pics. I didnt buy these tires for better traction. Its my dd now since my contour died and I dont want to replace the tires as aften. If it was still my weekend car I would have bought some MT dr's. I just wanted the biggest tire I could get on there (this is it by the way lol) for looks.

mackj66

Established Member

I have basic bolt ons with 4.10 gears and I can say they grip pretty well.
Rippin through the gears, I have no problems with traction. However, they of course won't hook as well dropping the clutch on a launch as a drag radial would.
These are newly released and are supposed to be a direct competitor with the Falken Azenis 615 which is a very good street tire.

Teej281

Established Member
So i'd really like to know if there were ever pictures of this setup on a 10.5" wide wheel? Looking into 17x11.5's or 12's with these next summer. Pics?

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I put a 335-35-17 hoosier drag on my 17x10.5 chrome cobra reps this past summer and they did not bulge much either. I honestly dont think you need 11's to run a 335 tire.

Users who are viewing this thread