Pics of my new 335 35 17 Kuhmos!!!

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Talk about some serious rubber! Do you think you'll have to roll your fenders with these or is the car high enough to not have a rubbing issue?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Jeeeez haha those are gimungus! (I don't think I've ever even used that word before...)

Mounted pics asap!

LowNSlowNeon

Established Member
Picture007-2.jpg

rims004-1.jpg

rims007-1.jpg

rims019.jpg

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
How about an angled shot from the back - down low, then the same from the front?

They look pretty friggin wide though lol, makes your exhaust look tiny.

blowdis

Established Member
i have a silver procharged 03 gt with 17x10.5 deep dish chrome cobras and i rune the 335/35/17kuhmos on my car all i did was roll my fenders, and i have eibach lowering springs everything fits just fine and looks massive from the rear! and i have full 2 1/2 exhuast also, may rub a lil during heavy body twist like up steep drive way at a angle but nothing bad at all.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
OP, your exhaust tips look like straws now...I vote for 3.5" double wall tips installed asap!

i have a silver procharged 03 gt with 17x10.5 deep dish chrome cobras and i rune the 335/35/17kuhmos on my car all i did was roll my fenders, and i have eibach lowering springs everything fits just fine and looks massive from the rear! and i have full 2 1/2 exhuast also, may rub a lil during heavy body twist like up steep drive way at a angle but nothing bad at all.

New edge cars actually have a little more room to fit a wider tire. The fenders are pushed out just a little bit more which makes the fitment toward the inside of the wheelwells better then the 94-98 cars; hence why 99-04 cars have a wider rear end.

Teej281

Established Member
How do those things hook? And it looks in those pics that you need to let some air out of those tires to get the full contact patch on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread