Established Member
Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Very nice..... :bowdown: ..give me one :thumbsup:

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Like the car alot. Nice to see the tinted headlights and polished 01 wheels. Those are the 2 main reasons I usually dont like the 99's but yours is sweet. Congrats on the new car. I am sure you'll love it.

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
Thanks! Quick question, the tail lights on it now... they light up differently than other "normal" ones... the turn signals, instead of the entire outer light flashing just the bottom outer part of the light flashes. (The bottom left and bottom right; opposite of the reverse lights. It's kinda awkward. If it's not clear what I mean I'll take a picture or two tomorrow to show you, but if you know what I mean, can it be changed so it's normal? I have the stock tails still and im going to put them on if I can't get these ones to go back to normal. ( I plan on tinting the tails so it wont make a big difference)

Thanks for all the feedback :)

phen0m

mustang addict...
Established Member
SVTCobraBB said:
Thanks! Quick question, the tail lights on it now... they light up differently than other "normal" ones... the turn signals, instead of the entire outer light flashing just the bottom outer part of the light flashes. (The bottom left and bottom right; opposite of the reverse lights. It's kinda awkward. If it's not clear what I mean I'll take a picture or two tomorrow to show you, but if you know what I mean, can it be changed so it's normal? I have the stock tails still and im going to put them on if I can't get these ones to go back to normal. ( I plan on tinting the tails so it wont make a big difference)

Thanks for all the feedback :)
I like mine the way they are, makes the car a little different than every v6 and gt on the road. Plus the reflectors in the tail lights are different with your stock tail lights then the ones that are pure red. Not that it makes a difference really, but at night when a car shines its lights on your stock tail lights from behind it reflects like a strait bar across not a red t like the pure red ones do. If you really want to make the tail lights look good when you tint them get the sequenced three stage blinking hardware so that they start blinking from the inside and work there way out to the ends when they flash :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread