Pics of my new boss

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
After really missing my CO 12 Boss and not being happy with the 13 GT we bought I decided to get back in to a Boss. Bought a white one on 8-13 and found some damage on the roof of the car. After going back and forth with the dealer they found me another one and swapped them out. Went down to south texas to pick this one up. Here are a few quick pics and also one of my wife's new F150 Ecoboost. Tinted the boss as well as deleted front plate and clear bra

003.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

038.jpg

040.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

Boss949

Established Member
Great choice in color. Love the truck. Since I bought my Boss, I'm considering trading the 2010 Avalanche that we really like. Great on the road and for the stuff we want to do; It's murdered out Black. Really was thinking about a white F150 with big V8.

Tell me about the ride/drive of your new Truck. I was thinking of going white also to match the Boss.

Thanks and great taste in vehicles.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Thanks everyone!

Great choice in color. Love the truck. Since I bought my Boss, I'm considering trading the 2010 Avalanche that we really like. Great on the road and for the stuff we want to do; It's murdered out Black. Really was thinking about a white F150 with big V8.

Tell me about the ride/drive of your new Truck. I was thinking of going white also to match the Boss.

Thanks and great taste in vehicles.

This is my second newer F150 (had a 2011 Harley davidson one with the 6.2) and I really liked both of them. They ride great and both had great power. The 6.2 killed gas but was fun. I like the ecoboost way more than the big 6.2L. It has almost as much power and still gets decent gas mileage. Plus they pick up great power from small mods. I had a silverado SS (2006) and hated it. The interior of the F150's is light years ahead of the silverados in my opinion. You can get a good deal on the left over 12;s now

RSKtakR

Established Member
Every time I see white on the 13' Boss I like it more and more... nice truck too, I almost bought one of those in FX4 instead of my Boss lol

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Hopefully you don't get the tranny problems we've all heard of with the EcoBoost trucks. Vehicles look excellent!

Thanks, I am more worried about the tranny in the boss than the truck. There has been way more problems with them.

Every time I see white on the 13' Boss I like it more and more... nice truck too, I almost bought one of those in FX4 instead of my Boss lol

Thanks, I really like the grabber blue on the boss too!

Dadz500

Established Member
My white Boss is my favorite one, color wise. Nice car. I test drove an F150 today with the Ecoboost, I was very impressed with that motor in that truck. Felt faster then a V8 and much better MPG.

Users who are viewing this thread