Pics of my new GT

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
pretty tight lookin bro any mods u thinkin about in the future??

nice ride :beer:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
nice GT! wanna buy a bassani stainless stell catted x-pipe or drop in K&N filtercharger? pm me if interested.

jland512

Established Member
Originally posted by 03graygt
nice GT! wanna buy a bassani stainless stell catted x-pipe or drop in K&N filtercharger? pm me if interested.
im planning on putting an exhaust, shifter, and maybe an air intake on the car, but i just got it and i just put a system in it and am going to go back and get a custom box so i can get my trunk room back:mj: , but i am interested in some parts, but as of right now i have used all my money :( , thanks guys! :thumbsup:

jland512

Established Member
Box came from Custom Sounds but it is too tall and does not sit back far enough to allow me to use the trunk for storage. So.......... next week I am having them build a custom box that is shorter and will sit about 10" farther back in the trunk.

Love your car. When I went to buy this one I went with the intentin of buying a convertable but I decided on the coupe instead because of all the highway driving I do.

jland512

Established Member
I love this car. It is incredible. This is the first Mustang for me. I have been a Chevy man in the past with the last muscle I owned being a 1994 Vette. I usually do not use these cars for my primary driver....... I loved the car and had been shopping for another when I started checking out the Mustangs. This car has been so much fun and I have not regretted going Ford yet.

krillind8z

Established Member
Originally posted by jland512
I love this car. It is incredible. This is the first Mustang for me. I have been a Chevy man in the past with the last muscle I owned being a 1994 Vette. I usually do not use these cars for my primary driver....... I loved the car and had been shopping for another when I started checking out the Mustangs. This car has been so much fun and I have not regretted going Ford yet.

Right on, thats all that matters. :rockon:

My first car was a 69 Chevelle (still own it). I wanted a 95 GT since I first rode in one, ended up getting an 86GT and was happy with it enough that I went and bought my 04.

So yes I have 3 cars. Don't know what I'm gonna do with all of them but 2 are paid off and don't cost much to insure so pointless to get rid of them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread