Pics of my new Lightning

Chadwick0585

Established Member
11.jpeg

112.jpeg

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
never heard of that code (Boost Overload) Try disconnecting your battery and leave it disconnected for 5 min and then re connect it. That may clear the code

Chadwick0585

Established Member
No, i bought it at a dealership.....It never threw a code but it started running like shit......i took it upto the dealership and they hooked it upto the computer and it said Boost overload.....it melted 1 piston and still never threw a code, now the warranty company is looking into it, they are tearing down the motor as we speak.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I hope everything works out for you,Lightnings are great trucks even though you had a problem that quick.Who does that General Lee belong to in the background,i would love to get my hands on a nice 69 Charger painted like the General Lee.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
THUNDER BOLT said:
never heard of that code (Boost Overload) Try disconnecting your battery and leave it disconnected for 5 min and then re connect it. That may clear the code
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i should have tried that.:-D

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Chad I don't think you reaped that much carnage on the mortor in 3 days. I'm sure the previous owner had somthing to do with that. I hope everything goes well on the rebuild.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Very Clean nice looking L you've got there. Hey you could always just punch it out and put new internals since it's already tore apart. Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread