Pics of my new ride

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
aoc racer said:
i was never really big on porsche but your car is making me take a second look. very nice!!

Thanks man ! I've always been a Porsche fan ... so wanted one back when i was 16... i remember my dad pulled up in a 944 i had saw at a car lot not too far my house when i was 16yrs old and took me for a ride in it... then he took me up to a local movie theatre where i worked at at the time and let me drive it up in front of my friends... i was in heaven !

Shangsta said:
i street race with a couple guys that have 951's and they can be made pretty damn fast

Yes.. they weigh like 2800 lbs... i think you can get them up to around 300hp fairly easily... then of course down the road there is always a bigger turbo option... i chatted with a few guys on some of the Porsche boards and some are well over 400hp with them... mine pulls pretty good for what it is and it's at around 250hp at the moment... i can't imagine what another 175hp or more would feel like... that turbo just pulls once it kicks in... i'm use to superchargers so it's a totally different feeling.

stangd1909 said:
Dam man...its really clean! I always wanted one as a kid....

Me too man ! it's been one of those cars i've had my eye on for years and always told myself i'd like to own at some point... I feel really lucky to have found one in such good condition.

SBo3 said:
Looks great, the 993 wheels really set it off.:thumbsup:

I agree.. i was gonna get some turbo rims for it (which look great too) but when i saw the 993 rims i really liked them so i decided not to change them ... i also got the stock rims as well from the previous owner.. i might just save them or sell them... not sure yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread