pics of my red 93 cobra

juicedmustang

Established Member
here are some pics of my red 93 cobra, sorry the pics aren't that great my camera sucks. this is how it looked before. i sold the engine and i am now in the process of building a twin turbo 5.4 twin cam.

Last edited:

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Looked like a cogged YSi. Should haul balls either way. Sweet Cobra.:rockon:

TFStang

Established Member
it had a 347 w/ a t-trim holley systemax upper and lower edlebrock rpm heads. it was putting down 500rwhp @ 15psi

Good luck with your new set up. Why were you running RPM heads with that set up? A set of AFR 185's or better yet a set of Victor Jr.'s and you would have been close to 600rwhp with a T-trim and 15psi.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
A 5.4 TT setup? Man that things going to be way nose heavy. Good luck getting traction. What sort of hood are you going to run? 6" cowl! I just saw a Terminator with the same setup and he's running a 4" hood.
fyi - Theres a 6.3 liter stroker kit for the 5.4. Saw it in one of the latest mags.
I like your previous setup for sure. Sounds sweet and is tried and true. Nice car either way.

Last edited:

juicedmustang

Established Member
Good luck with your new set up. Why were you running RPM heads with that set up? A set of AFR 185's or better yet a set of Victor Jr.'s and you would have been close to 600rwhp with a T-trim and 15psi.
i got the long block with those heads already on it. i just wanted to drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread