Established Member
Mycarwithnewtiresandexhaust1024x768.gif

Mycarwithnewtiresandexhaust1024x-1.gif

Mycarwithnewtiresandexhaust1024x-2.gif

Mycarwithnewtiresandexhaust1024x-3.gif

Mycarwithnewtiresandexhaust1024x-4.gif

TAHOE GT

Established Member
Sweet! I'm a fan of Toyo. I like their tires, a lot. What size tire did you go with?

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
TAHOE GT said:
Sweet! I'm a fan of Toyo. I like their tires, a lot. What size tire did you go with?

I have 275/40/18 in the front and 285/40/18 in the rear.

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
1 BULLITT said:
Cool! Looks great!

How does the Ford Racing exhaust compare to stock? Is it axleback or catback?

The FRPP exhaust is a big difference compared to stock, it really makes the car come alive, they are axle backs. They are a complete bolt on exhaust and took about an hour or so to install.

1 BULLITT

SVT Rocks
Established Member
ELITE1 said:
... it really makes the car come alive...
I find the stock to have a rich tone and I am happy with them.

By contasts I felt the '03 / '04s needed enhancement, so I went with Borlas, which I believe manufacture the Ford Racing version. Do you find yours loud or would you consider them confortable enough to enjoy the tones as well as music if you so choose?

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
1 BULLITT said:
I find the stock to have a rich tone and I am happy with them.

By contasts I felt the '03 / '04s needed enhancement, so I went with Borlas, which I believe manufacture the Ford Racing version. Do you find yours loud or would you consider them confortable enough to enjoy the tones as well as music if you so choose?

I find the exhaust to be comfortable, I can still hear the radio and be loud enough that people turn around and look, perfect.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
That looks great! I like the no stripe look more and more everyday. So where are the video's?:shrug: :beer:

chuckstang

Established Member
Looks awsome!!!
But I would reuse the stock SVT center caps and not those knock off cobra caps, or do they not fit now???
wheels look gooooooood though :)

chuckstang

Established Member
one more thing
I love how with no stripes you really notice the faint line that runs down the middle of the car (on hood and front bumper)
Im sure there is a more technical term but it looks bad ass, and reminds me of the old stangs

Dave07997S

Established Member
Looks great...Just a FYI..the Toyo T1R's (have them on my M3..see sig) are a little greasy for the first 500 miles as the tires come with some chemical to get them out of the mold and protect them during shipping. Be careful...

Dave

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Dave01M3 said:
Looks great...Just a FYI..the Toyo T1R's (have them on my M3..see sig) are a little greasy for the first 500 miles as the tires come with some chemical to get them out of the mold and protect them during shipping. Be careful...

Dave

I'll bet I could burn that off in one session at Gingerman!?! ;-) :lol: :p

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
Dave01M3 said:

Dave

No need to worry about them being greasy, I took care of that problem :burnout:

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Do you have any rubbing up front with the wider tires????

I have no rubbing issues at all. I have 275's in the front and there is about a 1/4 of an inch clearance between the shock and the tire, and no rubbing when I turn the tires all the way in either direction.

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Looks awsome!!!
But I would reuse the stock SVT center caps and not those knock off cobra caps, or do they not fit now???
wheels look gooooooood though :)

You are correct, the center caps do not fit on the new wheels. I think I have to use the SVT caps from a 17" wheel instead. I am going to see if my friends cap fit off of his 04 Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread